More portaling — Nigel Bethel

Advertisement
Advertisement
Reed dont belong there. Kid is a future starter

I agree and I hope he stays, I was told earlier in year a potential OL 4 star may transfer. Told in spring that never happened so figured I’d throw an out of the box name who hasn’t had much hype in camp

Advertisement

I think Miami missed out on the kid who came from the defensive backfield to hug him. That's a safety all the way in my book. He demonstrated recognition, instinct, explosiveness, and closing speed. Most importantly, You wouldn't have to teach him to play safety, he already knows.

Some of you guys on this board are awesome. This kid is a loser here and soft here. “Kids ego’s now days”. But you are the same ones who say “leave the kid alone, he is only 18 or 19”. “Life decision”. Bunch of squirrelly m&$);//@‘r’s. I would give you a list of the hypocrites but I would have to start another thread.

Yes I am new to the board in regards to posting. But have read for a few years. Some posters are great but then some are like previously mentioned. The players are no different than some of you on this board in that they are not playing with a full deck.

I was hoping he will but Hillary and reed haven’t even been mentioned lately as standing out, I know they are young and I hope they stay
How would reed be mentioned if he’s behind Donaldson and scaife at guard? 247 was saying he looked the most consistent of the 2nd team lineman. Imo he’s definitely primed to be in the rotation

How was he reach by Rumph?... he went to Paradise Camp and got an offer from Coach Richt with Diaz’s approval as well. You know position coaches don’t have the authority to offer scholarships, if that was the case Rumph would’ve been recruiting 5 star cb Kelee Ringo this class.
He was a reach. The staff missed on their top targets at CB that year. He was offered very late in the process.

Advertisement
Some of you guys on this board are awesome. This kid is a loser here and soft here. “Kids ego’s now days”. But you are the same ones who say “leave the kid alone, he is only 18 or 19”. “Life decision”. Bunch of squirrelly m&$);//@‘r’s. I would give you a list of the hypocrites but I would have to start another thread.

Yes I am new to the board in regards to posting. But have read for a few years. Some posters are great but then some are like previously mentioned. The players are no different than some of you on this board in that they are not playing with a full deck.
And yet you have stayed riveted for years....so you have to consider that.

How would reed be mentioned if he’s behind Donaldson and scaife at guard? 247 was saying he looked the most consistent of the 2nd team lineman. Imo he’s definitely primed to be in the rotation

I hope so, just throwing out different names. These kids are leaving and they are on 2 deep.

Advertisement
I was hoping he will but Hillary and reed haven’t even been mentioned lately as standing out, I know they are young and I hope they stay
That’s a good point, haven’t heard much about either. It will be interesting to see how much butch rotates them

Questions:
1. Was this kid on scholarship?
2. When a player enters portal, is his scholarship immediately available for recruits in future classes?

Thanks

Advertisement
Back