More People Continue Realizing Brad Kaaya's Good At Football

Trust the tie

I believe he was Coley's find

Correct.

Fisch was very high on Mahalak (Who later committed to Oregon) & Edouard

Coley jumped on him when the kid was only getting calls from the Aztecs.

Wish we would have either kept Edouard, or gotten Mahalak al so to go along with BK. Am not particularly wowed by Rosier at all.

I agree, very happy with Kaaya as the #1 QB in this class, but I would take T. Harris as a QB over Rosier.

Our qb situation is fine, lets not forget rosier does not play on the greatest team but yet is putting up ok numbers and has good ball placement. Kaaya is a stud period. As far as Treon goes it was smart not to offer him as qb. My gut feeling tells me AG did not want to take the risk and mess up a relationship with Ice if Kaaya beat him out for the position. Just wait, when harris starts pulling splinters out his rear end waiting for a qb starting spot Ice will never send a kid to FSU. Plus you do not want to recruit a player with similar skills like that class of 2015 stud at american heritage.

Advertisement
THAT'S MY QUARTERBACK!!
581.jpg

582.jpg

583.jpg

Standoe ‏@KillAStan_ 13m
Me and my bro @TrinidadBrad got it in on the field an extra 2 hours after our pool workout!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think we should seat back and not judge off of tweets. I think Olsen will be ready for the challenge, just as is Brad. I don't care who wins the position I just want us to not to lose too many games because of the inexperience. Push Olsen Brad make him better and better yourself, only helps you both. Remember we all we got, all we need!!!

Im on my phone so I can't post it but check out Malcolm lewis tweet

Pete? Is that you? #staytuned

Got some good work in with my bro's @KOlsen19 &TH3
15.png
16.png

This is way I think Olsen will be fine, I don't see the winners on our team allowing this kid to slack off, could be wrong. But they know more then any of us that he is more important than Brad since he's been here and know more which is helpful, being that he has the talent. Be different if he was not talented, than experience would not really matter. Duke, Malcolm and Dorsett on the offense are real leaders and I see them doing stuff like Irvin did with Walsh back in the day. Go to Minnesota with the cat if you have to, to keep the work out going, getting him ready for his first start as a redshirt soph. Team not only talented, but for the first time in years, we have REAL leaders on the team.

Advertisement
I don't like seeing those tweets because I think it will divide the locker room. Players will pick sides. Hopefully whomever starts brings the team together as a leader.

I've been able to watch a few of these 7-on-7s over the past month. Olsen is responding well to the competition. He put himself in a hole with his conduct and poor preparation last year but I expect him to make a surge.

I've been able to watch a few of these 7-on-7s over the past month. Olsen is responding well to the competition. He put himself in a hole with his conduct and poor preparation last year but I expect him to make a surge.

He better, or he'll be Brian Fortay V2.0......

Advertisement

Not a surprising statement. Kid's from a family of players, dad is a winner and Greg knows what it takes to tell him. More importantly, I believe the players will circle around him as well. they know we need him. Brad will get his time as well, hopefully down the road, after Kevin is in the league. I'm happy about the competition we have at the position and the leaders we have on the team to push them as well.

I don't like seeing those tweets because I think it will divide the locker room. Players will pick sides. Hopefully whomever starts brings the team together as a leader.

how I feel!!! Brothers don't take sides they support and encourage them.

That's good and trending up (heh), but you sure wish your QB was a self-starter rather than reactive.

Advertisement
Back