More People Continue Realizing Brad Kaaya's Good At Football

WhatTheHell

"WE CANT DEMAND PERFECTION.”
Banned
247Sports
Quarterback Brad Kaaya continues to climb in ESPN's recruiting rankings. The Chaminade Prep passer made a significant leap for the second straight update.

Kaaya went from No. 252 to No. 171 when new rankings were unveiled on July 30. This time around, he rises to No. 128.

To review, that's a 124-spot jump since mid-summer.

Kaaya is completing approximately 60 percent of his passes this season, per MaxPreps.. He's thrown for 1,638 yards, 11 touchdowns and two interceptions.

The 6'4", 215-pound prospect committed to Miami in May. He also considered offers from USC, UCLA and San Diego State.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...rs-of-new-espn-300-recruiting-rankings/page/3

Advertisement
THAT'S MY QUARTERBACK!!
581.jpg

582.jpg

583.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Trust the tie

I believe he was Coley's find

Correct.

Fisch was very high on Mahalak (Who later committed to Oregon) & Edouard

Coley jumped on him when the kid was only getting calls from the Aztecs.

Wish we would have either kept Edouard, or gotten Mahalak al so to go along with BK. Am not particularly wowed by Rosier at all.

I agree, very happy with Kaaya as the #1 QB in this class, but I would take T. Harris as a QB over Rosier.

Advertisement
What ever happened to the love for Baby Jesus? And what about Williams performance in junk time this year -- no love there? ... I am as impressed by Kaaya as most fans. But I don't know of many TF QBs that perform at high level in BCS teams. Maybe he can. But I wouldn't write off the guys already on roster.

Advertisement
Trust the tie

I believe he was Coley's find

Correct.

Fisch was very high on Mahalak (Who later committed to Oregon) & Edouard

Coley jumped on him when the kid was only getting calls from the Aztecs.

Wish we would have either kept Edouard, or gotten Mahalak also to go along with BK. Am not particularly wowed by Rosier at all.

I tend to agree but at the same time, I think these dudes have earned plenty of slack don't you think?

Although QB still remains up in the air.

FWIW Rosier is putting up pretty **** good numbers 55% 12 TD 4 INTs plus over 1000 yards rushing (+10 ypc). Seems like a **** good athlete if QB doesn't work out.

He's not going anywhere. With Honeynut Berrios on board, Kaaya is a lock. He recruited BB for us. Not going to leave now that he's on board!

Advertisement
Back