More Clear Proof Bama Cheats

Ice is the frozen or solid phase of water, just like steam is a form a water when it’s in its gas phase.

Did you just have to explain to someone what ice is?

Water itself cannot be frozen (noun) but it can be frozen (verb).

I was merely being a ****head pointing out @Rellyrell original statement that water can be hot cold warm or frozen was inaccurate...i think.....

No need to fear....20 more days

Advertisement
Water itself cannot be frozen (noun) but it can be frozen (verb).

I was merely being a ****head pointing out @Rellyrell original statement that water can be hot cold warm or frozen was inaccurate...i think.....

No need to fear....20 more days

Wait; how was my statement inaccurate? I never said water “was” frozen, I said it “can be” frozen. Wouldn’t the term “can be” indicate an action?? Water is water, but based upon certain temp, conditions, etc it can take on different forms.

Advertisement
Take a water bottle and put it in the freezer.

Wait about 5 hours.

If it’s not frozen solid, but still in liquid form, take it out gently, and give it a quick sharp flick with your finger and watch it.

When it doesn’t freeze, even though your freezer is below zero, it means it’s in a supercooled state, which is kind of a different state of water where it remains liquid, even at temperatures below freezing. You must generate an imperfection so that you can nucleate crystal growth (ice). That’s why you flick it.

I say all this because it is more likely that you will find this interesting than Alabama ever actually paying a penalty for any of their cheating.
Bartender: “What’ll it be?”
Scientist: “I’ll have a Supercooled Thumbs Up!”
(Bartender turns around with his back to patrons)
Bartender: “Phucking Nerd Dork MF...”
1564967055850.gif

Wait; how was my statement inaccurate? I never said water “was” frozen, I said it “can be” frozen. Wouldn’t the term “can be” indicate an action?? Water is water, but based upon certain temp, conditions, etc it can take on different forms.
Can hot or cold be an action? You threw in frozen as an adjective amongst hot and cold. Water can not be correctly described as frozen...ice can. Water is the liquid state of H2O...ice is the solid state. Water and ice are not the same thing. The only thing they share is their chemical makeup.

This is fun. Reminds me of watching 2 stoners debate in college. Pass me the chips.

Advertisement
They do that but that twitter account has a history of lying. As recently as this week. It’s a parody account
View attachment 92068

Good find Brock.

What I find funny in this thread is how many people used to give you crap on a daily basis. Here they are taking the OP seriously and you spotted the BS instantly. Now it's like a feeding frenzy where people keep running with the fake news.

In today's world, one should always investigate things. Lots of bs out there.

Take a water bottle and put it in the freezer.

Wait about 5 hours.

If it’s not frozen solid, but still in liquid form, take it out gently, and give it a quick sharp flick with your finger and watch it.

When it doesn’t freeze, even though your freezer is below zero, it means it’s in a supercooled state, which is kind of a different state of water where it remains liquid, even at temperatures below freezing. You must generate an imperfection so that you can nucleate crystal growth (ice). That’s why you flick it.

I say all this because it is more likely that you will find this interesting than Alabama ever actually paying a penalty for any of their cheating.

Advertisement
Can hot or cold be an action? You threw in frozen as an adjective amongst hot and cold. Water can not be correctly described as frozen...ice can. Water is the liquid state of H2O...ice is the solid state. Water and ice are not the same thing. The only thing they share is their chemical makeup.

This is fun. Reminds me of watching 2 stoners debate in college. Pass me the chips.

Is water, in itself, cold or hot?
And pass that blunt to your right, bro. Lol

Good find Brock.

What I find funny in this thread is how many people used to give you crap on a daily basis. Here they are taking the OP seriously and you spotted the BS instantly. Now it's like a feeding frenzy where people keep running with the fake news.

In today's world, one should always investigate things. Lots of bs out there.

Facts! We are definitely in a propaganda society where anyone can be considered a news source. Dangerous af, actually

Bag is the most reliable way to transact recruiting business ,very easy no witnesses example very simple:

The parent or even the recruit is at the checkout line at his/her local popular grocer in the busy checkout line and the alleged bag distributor drops an envelope (bag) and says to the recruit / parent excuse me you dropped this by accident the recipient of course is very excited and says OH MY THANK YOU SO MUCH KIND LADY :)

Bag has been distributed with kind pleasantries , this easy and simple transaction can happen anywhere all funds have been laundered clean prior to distribution in $1K-$2K increments depending on the needs or the monthly car payment and auto insurance all very flexible.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Is water, in itself, cold or hot?
And pass that blunt to your right, bro. Lol
I guess that depends on what you consider hot or cold. It's subjective right? Maybe if I was from Northern Canada I would never think that water could be cold because 32 degrees...oh I forgot I am hypothetically Canadian here...0 degrees Celsius isn't really cold...more like a nice spring afternoon eh.

And some creep called me a racist when I said don't hate on these top kids when they decommit or sign elsewhere, because Big Money White Men using money to influence these kids decisions. **** your elected officials, many stable financially, do what Big Money White Men demand as well. Why would you expect a poverty level or lower middle class kid not to do the same? It's the real.

My,man, where can we get some of them big money white men or women. I’m tired of frigging losing.

He bought it with the bag he got from the other booster.

Are we supposed to believe this kid, who was a top recruit, was working a full time job in HS and used the entire amount to go towards his car.

If he worked full time in Maryland from 16 to 18 he would have only made 29,500 after taxes. That is not even enough for a base model with 0 options.

So we are basically being told this kid worked full time all of his junior and senior year, plus the part of his sophomore year after he turned 16. While passing HS and while spending tons of time playing football and lifting. Then used every single penny he made to buy a used charger or a basemodel V6 charger.

Either the kid is an idiot or lying.
I see what your saying but who said he had to pay for it in full? He could still be making payments on it. However, I do believe he used the bag mans money to buy his own though.

Advertisement
Back