More Clear Proof Bama Cheats

BeastMode

Junior
E2972EF6-1E17-459C-A96A-FF1ECEC34063.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
In other breaking news, scientists have confirmed that water is wet and weather forecasters are clueless on how to predict weather.

U do realize that water is not wet, right? Lol. It causes wetness, by sticking to other surfaces. I just felt the need to correct this b/c so many ppl have made this statement & it’s not true. Water can be cold, hot, frozen, but it causes wetness.

Advertisement
U do realize that water is not wet, right? Lol. It causes wetness, by sticking to other surfaces. I just felt the need to correct this b/c so many ppl have made this statement & it’s not true. Water can be cold, hot, frozen, but it causes wetness.
Fun fact....

H2O is the only compound that gets less dense when changing from liquid to solid state.

Question.....

Can water be frozen?...isn't it ice?

Advertisement
And some creep called me a racist when I said don't hate on these top kids when they decommit or sign elsewhere, because Big Money White Men using money to influence these kids decisions. **** your elected officials, many stable financially, do what Big Money White Men demand as well. Why would you expect a poverty level or lower middle class kid not to do the same? It's the real.

Advertisement
Take a water bottle and put it in the freezer.

Wait about 5 hours.

If it’s not frozen solid, but still in liquid form, take it out gently, and give it a quick sharp flick with your finger and watch it.

When it doesn’t freeze, even though your freezer is below zero, it means it’s in a supercooled state, which is kind of a different state of water where it remains liquid, even at temperatures below freezing. You must generate an imperfection so that you can nucleate crystal growth (ice). That’s why you flick it.

I say all this because it is more likely that you will find this interesting than Alabama ever actually paying a penalty for any of their cheating.

He bought it with the bag he got from the other booster.

Are we supposed to believe this kid, who was a top recruit, was working a full time job in HS and used the entire amount to go towards his car.

If he worked full time in Maryland from 16 to 18 he would have only made 29,500 after taxes. That is not even enough for a base model with 0 options.

So we are basically being told this kid worked full time all of his junior and senior year, plus the part of his sophomore year after he turned 16. While passing HS and while spending tons of time playing football and lifting. Then used every single penny he made to buy a used charger or a basemodel V6 charger.

Either the kid is an idiot or lying.

Advertisement
Back