Mope Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what happens when you have too many fans who still think it's 2001.

People like OP hype up a 3-6 FSU AND A 8-3 UF at every chance. They hype up Cristobal, whose team sucked without Herbert.

No coach could live up to the standards CIS has. Losing this game by 3 without King is disappointing, but jesus I can't believe people could cry over it

Advertisement
I like Manny, he seems like a good dude but he's not the sociopath we need to win NC's.

Since Blake won't get fired maybe Manny will?!?!
F this year, F you b@astards, and see you next year for more disappointment.

HAPPY NEW YEAR B!TCHES!
Lol, you guys...

At the end of the day it's a 3 point loss to a ranked team, when Miami lost it's starting QB early and the DC and CB coach sealed their own fates with their first quarter corching. I'm not that mad right now, but I'll be really angry if Baker is still here next week. I'd welcome Charlie Strong to kick this defense in the a$$ and T-ROB to recruit some DBs. Diaz isn't going anywhere this offseason so no point in wishing any differently. At least the team showed heart, I was convinced they'd quit on him again.
No way , No how would I want Charlie Strong anywhere near Miami. Hes a god awful coach who lucked into Urban Meyer. His defense at USF was the worst I ever saw. I mean the worst.

Advertisement
Fire manny. It’s his team. Nothing changes until he’s gone. Guy is the biggest ***** “leader” I’ve ever seen. A new DC won’t change anything, it’ll just be another yes man. But I’m sure the off-season will be full of hype and people will jump back on the bandwagon and then be shocked when we get butt fked by any team with a pulse next season. Rinse and repeat

Advertisement
Fire manny. It’s his team. Nothing changes until he’s gone. Guy is the biggest ***** “leader” I’ve ever seen. A new DC won’t change anything, it’ll just be another yes man. But I’m sure the off-season will be full of hype and people will jump back on the bandwagon and then be shocked when we get butt fked by any team with a pulse next season. Rinse and repeat

And hire who?

Let's hear your guy. Cristobal was awful this year. You hyped up Norvell lol.

Hire who?

Not at all bruh I was very against the hire...all I said was normally if we're down 21-0, we end up losing by a a whole lot...we showed fight

No way , No how would I want Charlie Strong anywhere near Miami. Hes a god awful coach who lucked into Urban Meyer. His defense at USF was the worst I ever saw. I mean the worst.

Was he the DC as well as the HC there? I think he just might be one of those guys who is a much better coordinator than HC. I've said in other threads I'm not neRlfyas concerned about Xs and Os as I am about recruiting and having an adult with P5 experience in the room.

Last edited:
Idk how many times I have to say this but our recipe for winning is this and only this. We aren’t going to poach an elite coach so we have to grow a pair and hire someone with a checkered past (Freeze or Briles) or we have to hire a young offensive genius who has head coaching experience and can relate to kids aka recruit and hope we strike gold. Those are our only options. Manny wasn’t it when we hired him and he still isn’t it. We need to move on asap

Advertisement
When you have a good offense and you win the coin toss you take the ball and score first. After watching our defense this year it's a losing coaching philosophy that Manny lives by. He immediately put us in a hole by making a very dumb decision to play defense first. How did that work out MANNY YOU DUMB ***?

Advertisement
fire baker and the entire defensive staff and he still has me believing there's a possibility due to his ability to recognize problems and adapt.

if baker is still here in 3 weeks.. i'm done absolutely done with him

I like Manny, he seems like a good dude but he's not the sociopath we need to win NC's.

Since Blake won't get fired maybe Manny will?!?!
F this year, F you b@astards, and see you next year for more disappointment.

HAPPY NEW YEAR B!TCHES!
Manny will only be as good as his Cordinators?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back