Mope Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Wasted so much time? He’s had two seasons.
I’ve always felt this was a 3-4 year rebuild for CMD. Lots of work left to do but he’s still TBD on whether he works out or not. Only one or two coaches in CFB that could take a program as bad as we’ve been to elite status in a season or two.

Advertisement
Hyperbole or not, the whole lot of you are chicken littles. 😂

Personal attacks
Tough guy, eh? I'd knock your punk *** out in seconds
I'm not a "tough guy" but got to a black belt when younger...stay in shape, if that doesn't work. I'll put one through your head.You stupid *******...my daughter is active and will kick you all over the streets...trust me...I'll laugh.

I'll let her handle you fat boy

Advertisement
From what? Every program in the country can say that...4 years is an entirely new team
Our fans are retarded..”4 years away”..that’s an entire glass come and gone 😂😂..manny just needs to keep recruiting and making necessary changes..mofos *****ing about a 8-2 szn..wtf did y’all actually expect

Like clockwork we have the moron fans, same as always, saying that bc Diaz was the worst coach I’ve ever seen last year, thatimproving to being less ****** this year means he’s a good coach.

When manny set that bar so low in 2019, you just KNEW that even a one game improvement would be proclaimed as “improvement”.

Happened in 2008 with Randy. happened in 2011 with Fat Al. Happened in 2017 with Richt. I am truly stunned that some people are this thick that they still can’t recognize a corch.

While none of us were pleased with the UNC game, Manny has the program headed in the right direction...as long he continues to make the right adjustments in the offseason AND recruiting gets stronger.

We had a severe talent deficit at quite a few positions this year (CB, young LB, OL & WR). I support every player on the team but the reality is that none of our current players at any of those positions (with a couple of exceptions) would have even been on the roster on the great teams from '00-03 or '86-91. Truth: Manny has the team trending up with fairly average players at many positions. The talent gap to our greatest teams is still huge.

The current recruiting class looks very solid at most positions and will bring a good infusion of talent. For Miami to be back (and truly compete for MNCs and win the Coastal routinely), we need to recruit more ELITE players. I don't see a Sean Taylor, a Michael Irvin or a Ray Lewis (greatness) at the CB, LB, WR, or S positions. Manny is still building and will only satisfy the fans if he can get back to routinely bringing game-changing talents to Miami (future NFL HOFers and Pro Bowlers). We have some good talent currently (such as Jaelan, GR15, Brevin, Mallory, Chaney, Borre-g & others) but for one reason or another they didn't play much together such as injuries & opting out...and it was mostly concentrated at the DL and TE positions -- we need more elite talent at other positions as well. We still have a ways to go on the talent front.

Defensive coaching adjustments: this decision may well determine the outcome of the Manny Diaz era (together with recruiting). I personally feel some adjustments are needed. I don't think Baker is as good a DC as Manny was. I think Baker needs to show more fire & toughness and hold his players accountable for dumb penalties, selfish penalties and loafing. I don't think Baker is a particularly great motivator and there's no question the D looks different when Manny is calling the shots & firing up the troops. Our LB play was poor this year. Part of that is youth & a learning curve and part of that is that ZM just isn't the most heady player (great Cane). Our strikers have played decent. We need much better recruiting at LB and they need to be coached up. Rumph is a good coach but needs to step up his recruiting game. We need to get back to have stud DBs (fast, strong, aggressive Miami DBs with a nose for the ball). Our DBs were so good they played Offense on Defense and thought they would score more points themselves than the Opponent's offense. We are a looong way from that right now. Rumph needs to figure it out on the recruiting trail. We want greatness not JAGs.

Manny could have a great run as Head Coach of the Canes if his recruiting game gets even stronger and he makes good decisions about the coaches on D. If not, he has likely hit his ceiling.

Advertisement
Like clockwork we have the moron fans, same as always, saying that bc Diaz was the worst coach I’ve ever seen last year, thatimproving to being less ****** this year means he’s a good coach.

When manny set that bar so low in 2019, you just KNEW that even a one game improvement would be proclaimed as “improvement”.

Happened in 2008 with Randy. happened in 2011 with Fat Al. Happened in 2017 with Richt. I am truly stunned that some people are this thick that they still can’t recognize a corch.
This

Advertisement
He also hit on a potential #1 overall pick in Sam Howell in year 1.
UNC just had a higher recruiting class as well. I can’t remember the last time a Coastal team had a higher ranking than us. UNC could own us for a while. Hope not but it’s there.

OMG!!! Shout out to the real ones on here, it don't matter if you think Manny ain't the right coach or think he building something you have good points for your arguments and stand on that. It's clear some on here just being sheep and can't think for themselves with some of the nonsense they post. They're clearly followers and hoping for a like from their favorite OP more than seeing the Canes win. That clout is a **** of a drug.🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back