Mookie Cooper

Advertisement
Fleming is probably a tenth of a second or two faster, but both pretty **** close speed wise.

Fleming is naturally fast I mean crazy fast, his brother is probably faster than him & they're both pure speed demons.

But more importantly, Fleming has deadly short area quickness, he understands how to get open & runs very crisp & clean routes, has good hands too. Fleming is more sudden with quick-twitch ability.

Mookie is basically just Jeff Thomas 2.0, but with a maybe a little less gifted as a pure WR. Mookie is more of a RB/Slot Back type, Idk if he's a #1 outside WR the same way JT4 is, more of a WR2 or Y-WR in the slot.

Mookie is way thicker than Jeff Thomas. I don't know who's faster between Fleming and Cooper, but I'd love to get both.

Mookie is hybrid slot/RB type like a Curtis Samuel or a young Randall Cobb. I don't think he has the upside of a Percy Harvin, but who knows.
Xavier is being compared to every white slot receiver who ever played. But to me he kinda reminds me of Jarvis Landry.
Landry is a beast. X hands are that good?

Advertisement
Advertisement
He never made 1 visit here, no unofficial or paradise camp. Whether or not he sticks at OSU doesn't matter, he ain't coming here.
not saying he still will, but he did tell reporters at the opening he wanted to use an OV here

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cooper is an electric player but other than him tweeting some love for UM and a couple of premature CB's, not sure the interest was super strong from both sides. Anyway, we will be more than fine at WR this year. My dream scenario would be to get Robinson back in the class but Daz seems like more likely option. Redding, Restrepo, Fleming, and (Daz/Robinson/X player) is an elite haul.

Fleming seems a little flakey. That’s why I was never comfortable not going harder after Cooper. It would suck to have ignored Cooper then have Fleming send out a “respect my decision” tweet between now and signing day.

That would be the most Mark Richt thing Manny has done yet. Praying he's got a better pulse on the situation. Shouldn't be too hard, Richt barely had a pulse at all.

Advertisement
Back