Mookie Cooper

Just so i understand, am i supposed to be upset if we don't get 3 sub-six foot WRs or should I be okay with it. Just want to know where the peanut gallery stands on this. It's really confusing when listening to the recruiting experts on here.

Advertisement
Restrepo looks like a DB to me. Take Mookie & Fleming assuming Fleming stays. You never know who will pan out
Restrepo has some of the best tape as a complete football player I've seen in a while. He's a special teams stud. He returns punts, blocks kicks, guns, etc. He has ELITE HANDS. He can throw on the run for trick plays. His routes are good for HS. He never gets caught from behind. I'm not sure why people are knocking him. The only thing he lacks is a juke move. I'm not sure he can't do it either. He just doesn't need to do it on his game film. He'd be a top 100 recruit if his melanin was darker.
Now, I would take Mookie all day long. You add him with Fleming/Restrepo and we can run the best F'ing Patriots offense with Brevin/Mallory at TE.

Just so i understand, am i supposed to be upset if we don't get 3 sub-six foot WRs or should I be okay with it. Just want to know where the peanut gallery stands on this. It's really confusing when listening to the recruiting experts on here.

If those three are Fleming, Mookie, and Restrepo, I'd be delighted. Don't forget that these types also are usually great for punt and kick returns. We'll take 4th WR who will be taller, whether it be Robinson (fingers crossed) or someone else.

Advertisement
From the limited amount of tape I've seen, Mookie looks like the best playmaker out of all the receivers on our want list. If he ends up somewhere else, our collective stomachs will be hurting every week watching him on sportscenter mossin dudes left and right. I don't really care how many slot receivers we have committed, get him and figure it out

If you look at Fleming and Mookie thinking they're the same Receivers let's fire the WR coach now. Mookie is our Rondale Moore he's a player you put in the backfield a long with at WR on mismatches. I already said before this staff is going to mess up watch. I can guarantee you none of those kids above are coming to this School. STA isn't pipeline weren't getting any of their players this year
Bank on that. Henderson Brother? Laughable. VT committed? Rarely do they flip bruh. But ya'll with see. I'm down with this topic. Mookie is gone OSU funny they know to take his commit.
In another system he is Rondale Moore. In the system we are going to run he will be used as just a slot. We dont really run Purdue's offense. Ohio State runs something more similar than our's to Purdue's

Advertisement
We haven’t had much luck with the really y’all receivers. Langham evidence and cager. Cager I guess wasn’t a total bust. But the best receivers we’ve had recently were Richards coley jt4 and Braxton his last year. Hardly skyscraper types. Taking Robinson Fleming Restrepo and Cooper would be fine with me. I’d take a flyer on Poitier also to get an in with palmetto. But what I’m saying is taking three “small” guys isn’t the end of the world
What? Youre comparing Richards (6'1) Coley (6'1) Thomas (5'11) to Fleming (5'9) Cooper (5'8) and Restrepo (5'10).

From the limited amount of tape I've seen, Mookie looks like the best playmaker out of all the receivers on our want list. If he ends up somewhere else, our collective stomachs will be hurting every week watching him on sportscenter mossin dudes left and right. I don't really care how many slot receivers we have committed, get him and figure it out
Fleming and Robinson are both better than Cooper. Cooper is better than Restrepo.

Advertisement
Fleming and Robinson are both better than Cooper. Cooper is better than Restrepo.
That's why I mentioned the want list, looks like we're already getting other 3, so **** it, add to the list. Plus, Restrepo may even play defense

We will see who winds up being better than who in the future. Lots of guys come out of high school with talent. I won’t be surprised if Restrepo winds up being better than a couple of those guys you listed when all is said and done!

What? Youre comparing Richards (6'1) Coley (6'1) Thomas (5'11) to Fleming (5'9) Cooper (5'8) and Restrepo (5'10).
Not exactly. Just saying we haven’t really had top tier receivers that are 6’4 and up. Not comparing that group of wideouts as a whole

Advertisement
Fleming is better than Cooper. Anyone who doesnt think that is a star ***** IMO
nah i think Coop is better based on the film I saw I dont even know where these guys are ranked to be honest.........I know very few rankings this cycle as Im not that heavily invested as much as I used to be but when I made that post i watched both tapes. The thing i saw was Fleming slowed down to cut (being that its 7 on 7 film) and that doesnt translate that much IMO to D1 even though hes a speedster as well. With mook I saw a JT4 type where he cutts and is still fast so thats my opinion on it. I would prefer Mook if it were me

nah i think Coop is better based on the film I saw I dont even know where these guys are ranked to be honest.........I know very few rankings this cycle as Im not that heavily invested as much as I used to be but when I made that post i watched both tapes. The thing i saw was Fleming slowed down to cut (being that its 7 on 7 film) and that doesnt translate that much IMO to D1 even though hes a speedster as well. With mook I saw a JT4 type where he cutts and is still fast so thats my opinion on it. I would prefer Mook if it were me
Fleming is an elite slot receiver prospect this cycle imo. Cooper is also rite as well

Advertisement
Back