Mookie Cooper

Advertisement
Maybe it's due to their proximity to the Broward County Line?
Actually not. Carol City really hasn't sold us out. If I remember correctly, we never really pushed for Abdullah and we wouldn't let Nayquan commit. I honestly don't think that the staff had a problem with Brownlee decomitting and I can't remember the kid's name that decommited from us and went to the Gaytes and had the neck injury.
The $EC would have to fold for us to have a chance at TJ-B; but that's not the school's fault. I saw him at CB Smith Park last week, so Broward County!
We did get Wilder from them.
No probz with CC.

Actually not. Carol City really hasn't sold us out. If I remember correctly, we never really pushed for Abdullah and we wouldn't let Nayquan commit. I honestly don't think that the staff had a problem with Brownlee decomitting and I can't remember the kid's name that decommited from us and went to the Gaytes and had the neck injury.
The $EC would have to fold for us to have a chance at TJ-B; but that's not the school's fault. I saw him at CB Smith Park last week, so Broward County!
We did get Wilder from them.
No probz with CC.

Randy Russell I believe

Advertisement
If he goes to a Catholic school he might have stronger academics than many kids from E. St. Louis.

Just being honest. Our earlier E. St. Louis guy, Jeff Howard, an elite recruit in the '80's, apparently couldn't make it academically. I guess JT is OK, though.

6 to 2 is not superior especially since we are located in a county that puts out atleast 10 FBS level WRs a year, and thats not counting Broward or Palm Beach county.

To have only 6 WRs drafted since 2011 and only 1 as a First rounder further points out how pathetic we have recruited in the last decade.

A 3-to-1 ratio is still better. If it were 3-to-1 in another school's favor, they would have the edge and we'd shut up. That's how statistics work.

We're also about to get Jeff Thomas drafted along with KJ Osborn as well. Who does Illinois have that's coming on up? What has Illinois done that warrants defense of their program?

Someone get Enos on the phone and tell him to recruit Mook as a RB, lock in Chaney/Cooper combo and be done with it. Mook will make a better RB than Parrish.

Advertisement
BTW what's up with Carol City lately, other then Cam they have had a lot of their guys going to bag schools and F$Poo.

You can't talk about that on this Board because people are in denial. They only hate Broward teams like Deerfield, but somehow me and you are noticing the same thing with Dade schools... And the beloved Saint Thomas as well. They call them Pipelines yet we do get the top players from those schools.

Strong disagree here. Fleming is a much better route runner and more natural receiver. Mookie is probably better with the ball in his hands but he'll be more of a Curtis Samuel type receiver/RB combo

You mean the Curtis Samuels that balled out for OSU? That got drafted by the Panthers? Nice comparison hope the staff can see that especially since we had people get caught from behind in the ACC.

You mean the Curtis Samuels that balled out for OSU? That got drafted by the Panthers? Nice comparison hope the staff can see that especially since we had people get caught from behind in the ACC.
You act like cooper is a 4.3 guy. He ran like a 4.49.

You act like cooper is a 4.3 guy. He ran like a 4.48.

Oh wow a high school kid who ran a 4.48? A kid who is 17yrs old, yet I shouldn't be impressed? Probably has crappy facilities, Crappy food plan, and hasn't gone through any type of training on the College level... Interesting.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Oh wow a high school kid who ran a 4.48? A kid who is 17yrs old, yet I shouldn't be impressed? Probably has crappy facilities, Crappy food plan, and hasn't gone through any type of training on the College... Interesting.
No. You talking like he is so much faster than what's on the roster. Saying we got guys being caught from behind vs the acc.

No. You talking like he is so much faster than what's on the roster. Saying we got guys being caught from behind vs the acc.

Where is the lie? Other than Jeff Thomas no reciever on this team has Break away speed, Can make people miss, and can turn 5 yards into 50. I'm watching his film and he looks the part to Me. Him a screen out of the back field, and from his film I see playmakers ability. But, I'm also basing this off last Season, so we'll have to see what happens this Season.

Where is the lie? Other than Jeff Thomas no reciever on this team has Break away speed, Can make people miss, and can turn 5 yards into 50. I'm watching his film and he looks the part to Me. Him a screen out of the back field, and from his film I see playmakers ability. But, I'm also basing this off last Season, so we'll have to see what happens this Season.
Pope is fast, harley is fast but he just isn't that good, and even wiggins can run.

Advertisement
U r exaggerating, there was not many times were are offense even produce those type of situations. I can barely remember any time our recievers got behind the defense and was caught from behind.

Pope is fast, harley is fast but he just isn't that good, and even wiggins can run.

Harley hasn't displayed any wiggle and probably won't even start this year, Wiggins can get open doesn't have any wiggle though, Pope we will see this Season. All I asked was other than JT4 who can turn 5 to 50? Other than JT4 who can make CJ Henderson look like a B**tch. Only one man comes to mind for me on this Team. JT4. For a Miami team that's unacceptable. Which is why this Mookie kid should be on this Roster.

U r exaggerating, there was not many times were are offense even produce those type of situations. I can barely remember any time our recievers got behind the defense and was caught from behind.
That's because none of them got caught. That dude just talking out his ***.

Harley hasn't displayed any wiggle and probably won't even start this year, Wiggins can get open doesn't have any wiggle though, Pope we will see this Season. All I asked was other than JT4 who can turn 5 to 50? Other than JT4 who can make CJ Henderson look like a B**tch. Only one man comes to mind for me on this Team. JT4. For a Miami team that's unacceptable. Which is why this Mookie kid should be on this Roster.
Now you talking about wiggle. Which one is it speed or wiggle? They are not the same you know?

Advertisement
Back