Mookie Cooper

Advertisement
Advertisement
Watch the footage that was just posted of him from this past weekend. This kid is one of the best athletes period in this class. He could easily thrive on defense and be a 3 and done CB if he committed to it. WE NEED THIS KID.

Advertisement
From oneof the Illinois 247 insiders who believes Cooper will ultimately stay home -

Poster: Mookie with 2 CBs to Miami from Treiu and Wiltfong is concerning
Response: He told them the Illinois assumption is overblown and that he loves Miami. Straight from his mouth.

I do think he’ll visit there and elsewhere. I also don’t think the Illinois talk came for no reason. And many people around Trinity and Illinois have said for the last few months that Mookie will ultimately go to Illinois if they win this year. This is a reasons illinois thinks it might be best if he waits to announce because the reaction to him liking Illinois and people questioning why gets overwhelming for him.

I’m not changing my CB fwiw because i think this is going to be a long play that could be a roller coaster ride.

Advertisement
From oneof the Illinois 247 insiders who believes Cooper will ultimately stay home -

Response: He told them the Illinois assumption is overblown and that he loves Miami. Straight from his mouth.

I do think he’ll visit there and elsewhere. I also don’t think the Illinois talk came for no reason. And many people around Trinity and Illinois have said for the last few months that Mookie will ultimately go to Illinois if they win this year. This is a reasons illinois thinks it might be best if he waits to announce because the reaction to him liking Illinois and people questioning why gets overwhelming for him.

I’m not changing my CB fwiw because i think this is going to be a long play that could be a roller coaster ride.

So the Illinois insider's premise for believing that Cooper will end up at Illinois is based on the notion that he will go there if they win this year. Not the most likely of scenarios . . .

Advertisement

Who tf would want to play at Illinois lol

If Illinois wins?????? What are they smoking? 7 losing seasons in a row and 4 winning seasons this millennium.
Screenshot_20190415-155202_Chrome.jpg

😂😂😂Illinois winning games, they’ll be lucky to win 4 games.

Advertisement
Back