Mood

Advertisement
I mean literally

how-do-you-****-that-up-a-history-of-violence.gif

The great part of being objective, I mean a mope, is that losses like last night don’t change my outlook on the season. We are a meh 8-4 maybe if things go bad good 7-5/9-3 team. We are still that. Nothing has changed, we were just reminded 1) Mario is a terrible game day coach and 2) many over reacted to our first 4 games. Onto UNC
It's true. Winning that game, while better for us as fans short-term, wouldn't change that we are likely in for a pretty rough stretch of games starting next week. Hard not to pencil in a big loss in NC with how they played last night, regardless of W or L.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not that it matters with the botched call not taking the knee, but Mario and Dawson IMO screwed up the last offensive play of game too not throwing a hail Mary in the end zone to Young or someone that can jump and have a chance to catch it. Wtf! Worst coaching blunder ever with not taking a knee and horrendous last 2 min of game coaching.
Always the possibility of pass interference, which would have led to a game-tying field goal and OT

I had to watch the game on my phone and don’t have detailed thoughts, but my wife isn’t talking to me this morning and my head hurts. This sucks.

We all expected Mario to blow a game because of gameday blunders. But it didn’t need to be a national humiliation.

The UNC game just became the most important game in years. There is a real risk that the team loses trust in Mario after a botch like that. A loss can send the season off the rails. A win gets us back on an upward trajectory.

Salute to all the maniacs who still care after a loss like that. We are the college football version of Job. Hopefully, it will all be worth it one day. See you on Saturday night.

Our friends all tell us why don’t you just curse Howard Schnellenberger and die and we say Howard giveth but Mario taketh away. Blessed be the name of JJ

Advertisement
Just woke up. I’ve had plenty of surreal nights being a Miami fan last 15 to 20 years, bad surreal.

But this? Naw man, can’t be. There must be hidden cameras in my house. **** can’t be real. It’s just not possible. Even for us.

Help a brother out.

The fact that I’m going to church after this loss is tough. Gotta make sure not to include Mario’s dumb decision when I lead corporate prayer..

Do you think Mario finally knows by now that he could have kneeled it 3 times after they got that last first down and won? Or do you think he still believes they needed to take a timeout after the 2nd down run to recalibrate and then taken the knee.
GT took a time out after first down run with 1:18 left, under 1:20 on second down GAME IS OVER... NO RECALIBRATION NEEDED.. How can we not know simple end game management?! Take 2 knees and go home with your 8 milli a year!

Advertisement
If the team gives up and starts getting destroyed im going to actively try and stop paying attention for good. I let this crap impact me way more than it should and i think 20ish years of getting kicked in the balls is enough. Not sure if I'll be successful but i really will try. I'm WAY more apathetic now than i used to be when Miami lost though so it might be happening naturally anyway.

I will say no fans in any sport anywhere get ****ed with more by the universe than Miami fans. Like 100 crazy things had to happen to lose the game last night and they all did.

Having said that if Miami beats UNC next week my dumbass will be fully engaged again.
The last 5 years of terrible losses have made me numb to it. This one tho I just can’t wrap my head around is the only thing for me is no kneeling like u have to be a mental midget wetsuit iddiot ****** to not kneel it out for the win. Also miami didn’t play good but they were about to play bad and still win that’s huge in CFB trap games happen and the managed to dodge it

Advertisement
Back