Mood

Advertisement
In the last 26 seconds, this is the list of errors it took for us to lose:

1. A $8 million dollar HC unaware that he could kneel to win the game

2. Refs missing Chaney’s elbow was down and it wasn’t a fumble

3. Couch trying to play hero ball and go for a pick instead of batting it down

4. Our All American safety abandoning his deep zone and allowing a WR to get over the top for the score.

Wouldn’t have believed all 4 if I didn’t watch it live

Advertisement
That may be the worst loss in CFB history. Not kidding. That was coaching malpractice. The fact that cristobal is getting 80 mil over 10 years and this happens is just unacceptable. Could have had a 10 year old playing Madden and he would have won that game. Does Mario not have analytics guys on situational stuff like that? Not that it was needed but my god. I’m depressed af and embarrassed.

It's true. Winning that game, while better for us as fans short-term, wouldn't change that we are likely in for a pretty rough stretch of games starting next week. Hard not to pencil in a big loss in NC with how they played last night, regardless of W or L.
I think we will put up a fight against UNC and can win. Remember we can always have a good game and they can have a bad game. My concerns against UNC will be our CBs. Our CBs aren’t good and their WRs are very good. That said we should be able to score on them.

Advertisement

I had to watch the game on my phone and don’t have detailed thoughts, but my wife isn’t talking to me this morning and my head hurts. This sucks.

We all expected Mario to blow a game because of gameday blunders. But it didn’t need to be a national humiliation.

The UNC game just became the most important game in years. There is a real risk that the team loses trust in Mario after a botch like that. A loss can send the season off the rails. A win gets us back on an upward trajectory.

Salute to all the maniacs who still care after a loss like that. We are the college football version of Job. Hopefully, it will all be worth it one day. See you on Saturday night.

This is the most important game of Mario career!! A win in NC rallying the troops moment. I’m a Cane till the end!! I’m hoping he can do it!!

Only thing that make this better is hearing the positive on the recruiting front. Another frustration aside from the mistake the end is the No tempo on offense TVD was struggling all game not sure why Dawson didn’t go tempo and get tvd in rhythm. TVD seems to struggle when he has to process to much information
Where did you hear anything positive?

249017-94ad386bb9731f7c5409845de496adfe.gif

Advertisement
I let my eyes tell me. I had high hopes and thought after A&M maybe the team has taken a turn for the better. Miami already had enough negative recruiting issues. Well now there's a lot more. Best of luck with that. Pair that with a bad performance next week and it's gonna be more brutal than ever.

Advertisement

I had to watch the game on my phone and don’t have detailed thoughts, but my wife isn’t talking to me this morning and my head hurts. This sucks.

We all expected Mario to blow a game because of gameday blunders. But it didn’t need to be a national humiliation.

The UNC game just became the most important game in years. There is a real risk that the team loses trust in Mario after a botch like that. A loss can send the season off the rails. A win gets us back on an upward trajectory.

Salute to all the maniacs who still care after a loss like that. We are the college football version of Job. Hopefully, it will all be worth it one day. See you on Saturday night.

It's time for me to say goodbye to following the canes. It hurts as a alumni but my mental health just can't take it. I was up until 2 o clock last night upset. The wife is upset I disturbed her sleep. I stopped watching and following the Denver broncos and Yankees because of ineptitude and now the buck stops here. I will miss reading a lot of the comments but I just can't anymore.

Horrendous loss and Mario should be ashamed of himself. Him and Dawson both need to look themselves in the mirror after what they came up with after a bye week. I get it TVD was trash tonight but that gameplan was HORRENDOUS. Did we run the ball up the middle 20x? It has to be close to that.

And Guidry who has done a nice job, we generate ZERO pressure on QBs. He blitzed late in the fourth and generated some on back to back possessions but this **** needs to stop - we need to hit these QBs early and we just aren’t. Can’t just keep saying oh a true freshman is held every play or else we would have a million sacks.

Man we have had a lot of disappointing losses the last 20 years but I can't remember one that felt so physically bad. I feel like ****. Couldn’t sleep for ****...just feel bad.
Also why is it that we are the only team that can't seem to benefit from a by week.lol
In the last twenty years this teams criptonite is positive press. You start to see some positive press and pats on the back come in we are in for a let down. Combine the positive press with a by week we are guaranteed a let down.
This one feels so bad because it was such a waste and squandered opportunity. We had great positive momentum. Blue chip recivers to impress and you sh11t the bed against a bad GT team. Losing to team that are better than you is one thing...but we are kings at consistently losing to teams we have no business losing.
Anyway rant is over and I still feel like **** lol

Advertisement
Back