Monroe Freeling Update

I like South Carolina a lot but that state has to have some of the worst drivers overall. People just live in the left lane on the interstate and drive slow as ****.
I just did a trip from Georgia to New Hampshire and by far the worst state was SC. For the exact reason you mentioned. Thank god I dont have to do that drive again. Those drivers know **** well how many people they're slowing down and ****ing off too

Last edited:
Advertisement
We went back north to visit family and friends about a month ago. Took all the kids to Hershey Park then decided to drive down 77 to change it up. Made unreal time. A little slow through Charlotte but it was rush hour. Then we got to 26. 2 extra hours. Two lane highways all over the state. Even 95. I don’t get it.

We went back north to visit family and friends about a month ago. Took all the kids to Hershey Park then decided to drive down 77 to change it up. Made unreal time. A little slow through Charlotte but it was rush hour. Then we got to 26. 2 extra hours. Two lane highways all over the state. Even 95. I don’t get it.

Been to Hershey 20x. Such a cool park.

Its great. Clean, Lines arent to bad outside of the big 3-4 coasters, overall pretty friendly. Def better almost all the others I have ever been to.

Advertisement
Candymonium coaster is nucking futs as well as Skyrush, Stormrunner is nice but it’s been down the last 2-3 times I went but the favorite is the Great Bear, it’s just a smooth ride.
I only got to do Candymonium but it was def more than expected. I was going try to wait out Fahrenheit. But it was like 60 minutes.

I only got to do Candymonium but it was def more than expected. I was going try to wait out Fahrenheit. But it was like 60 minutes.
Fahrenheit isn’t to bad, just going up the 1st climb makes you feel like you’re gonna fall out of the seat. Candymonium was like you said more than expected for sure.

That's for **** sure. There's a wreck EVERY DAY by 10 a.m. on 85 near the Pelham road exit in Greenville. Its hard to grasp how consistent it is if you haven't been stuck in the traffic caused by it. But its every day.
I see your Pelham exit and raise you W Wade Hampton from Greer to Henry’s Smokehouse in Greenville before you hit downtown.

I used to take that road everyday to/from work and everyday there was a savage wreck going home from work. If I was lucky, there was a morning wreck too. 😂

Advertisement
I see your Pelham exit and raise you W Wade Hampton from Greer to Henry’s Smokehouse in Greenville before you hit downtown.

I used to take that road everyday to/from work and everyday there was a savage wreck going home from work. If I was lucky, there was a morning wreck too. 😂
I know exactly where you're talking about! I'm gonna check tonight. There's definitely going to be a wreck there at some point.

Idk but if you want to know more about the state of South Carolina, you’ve come to the right thread

Oh. Well then I'll add my two cents. Many years ago I did some training at Fort Stewart in Georgia. I had leave one weekend and went to a strip club on the other side of the border in South Carolina. Only stripper in the joint had huge fresh C-section scar, came up and started grinding on me. It freaked me out so I ran out the club and drove back to Georgia and found the nearest bar to try and drink away the memory. So that is what I think of South Carolina. It's the "stripper with a fresh C-section" of American states.

Advertisement
I just did a trip from Georgia to New Hampshire and by far the worst state was SC. For the exact reason you mentioned. Thank god I dont have to do that drive again. Those drivers know **** well how many people they're slowing down and ****ing off too

I was driving up from Miami to DC one year and first leg had me stop in a hotel in Florence, SC. Holy ****, I slept with one eye open, chair against the door and checked out at 6am. lol

Advertisement
Yea bro no one stops in Florence how tf did u end up there lol

What can I say, I was fried driving from Miami and it was the only non-middle of nowhere stop right off 95. I won't even get into the kinds of things I encountered at check in and in the middle of the night to make me sleep with one eye open and barricade myself in the room, lol

Advertisement
Back