Off-Topic Monkey Pox

Advertisement
Dr. Fauci is licking his lips. All going as planned.
Viruses date back to Polio, deadly flu's, measles, meningitis ect. The CDC was formed to identify, create cures and implement strategies to protect Americans. Americans always cooperated. Not until the idiot Crime Boss came along did certain elements of the American public not respect the CDC and question the existence of and cures for deadly viruses. I don't fully trust the Gov and many persons writing and implementing policies, but I trust the CDC DCTORS AND Scientists more than a bunch of yahoo's with an agenda and following a known habitual Criminal.

Viruses date back to Polio, deadly flu's, measles, meningitis ect. The CDC was formed to identify, create cures and implement strategies to protect Americans. Americans always cooperated. Not until the idiot Crime Boss came along did certain elements of the American public not respect the CDC and question the existence of and cures for deadly viruses. I don't fully trust the Gov and many persons writing and implementing policies, but I trust the CDC DCTORS AND Scientists more than a bunch of yahoo's with an agenda and following a known habitual Criminal.
How did trusting them work during Covid?

How did trusting them work during Covid?
Not as well as it would have, had not the idiot Crime Boss not dismantle the Virus response team and processes established under Obama. Denied the existence of and didn't establish a strategy long before it hit our shores. Then interfered with the CDC to fit his idiocy. All this I followed from the very beginning. The hold this idiot has over so many otherwise sane people amazes me! Kinda like the people who worship a preacher and give him their minds and money.

Not as well as it would have, had not the idiot Crime Boss not dismantle the Virus response team and processes established under Obama. Denied the existence of and didn't establish a strategy long before it hit our shores. Then interfered with the CDC to fit his idiocy. All this I followed from the very beginning. The hold this idiot has over so many otherwise sane people amazes me! Kinda like the people who worship a preacher and give him their minds and money.
Lmao ok

Advertisement
I guess you missed the CDC’s official apology in which they admit they knowingly misled the American public and did little actual science. But, enjoy your crime family, inflation producing, gas price doubling, 15% stock market crashing sleepwalker-in Chief.

….for a few more weeks.

I guess you missed the CDC’s official apology in which they admit they knowingly misled the American public and did little actual science. But, enjoy your crime family, inflation producing, gas price doubling, 15% stock market crashing sleepwalker-in Chief.

….for a few more weeks.
A government agency literally told people to “stand 6 feet apart” to stop a virus. But I’m the crazy one for disparaging and not trusting them.

That’s where we are as a country lmao

Advertisement
Advertisement

….for a few more weeks.
Liked the recent legislation because it addressed middle class peoples issues. Taxes 15% minimum for large Corps and 1% on stock buy backs, Healthcare medicare officials can now negotiate the prices of certain prescriptions, Lowering medication costs, Climate investment mandating all machines be American Made. There must be space in that cult member heart to see the good in this legislation. This legislation helps regular Americans and pushes Chinese made power windmills out. Gas prices rise according to Stock Market experts was due to Russian invasion and some Supply Chain BS. Inflation started during Covid and was inevitable following Covid as we were warned about Supply Chain issues. I think many companies using Supply Chain issues to charge more.

Liked the recent legislation because it addressed middle class peoples issues. Taxes 15% minimum for large Corps and 1% on stock buy backs, Healthcare medicare officials can now negotiate the prices of certain prescriptions, Lowering medication costs, Climate investment mandating all machines be American Made. There must be space in that cult member heart to see the good in this legislation. This legislation helps regular Americans and pushes Chinese made power windmills out. Gas prices rise according to Stock Market experts was due to Russian invasion and some Supply Chain BS. Inflation started during Covid and was inevitable following Covid as we were warned about Supply Chain issues. I think many companies using Supply Chain issues to charge more.
So, you ignore the truth and give us your talking points. All done like a an obedient little comrade. I bet you privately think, “I love Big Brother” after each porst.

Seems like we have a virus primarily spread through sexual behavior within the *** male community, although I would presume an infected male could pass the virus to a woman. Unlike HIV, monkeypox is not terminal.

There is a vaccine, from what I’ve read and heard through public service announcements.

Seems like the best prevention is vaccination and either abstinence or limiting sexual partners to those not infected.

What am I missing that makes monkeypox controversial?

Advertisement
Putting politics aside, what would have been the best response presuming that you had actionable, reliable intelligence on 12/31/19. Because that is when the first media reports on COVID-19 popped up.

Last edited:
So, you ignore the truth and give us your talking points. All done like a an obedient little comrade. I bet you privately think, “I love Big Brother” after each porst.
Actually I'm not all in and wish the Dems wasn't all in on this LAGBQ thing, but like the Repubs can't afford to cast out extremist, they can afford to turn their backs on sexuality issues. I also think Dems should run a younger White Male like Gavin Newsome instead of trotting out Ole Joe again. I say all that to demonstrate I'm not an all in Comrade. The Crime Boss is a better Comrade than any of us with his support Putin and their gov system.

Putting politics aside, what would have been the best response presuming that you had actionable, reliable intelligence on 12/31/19. Because the first media reports on COVID-19 popped up.
I'm not qualified to answer that since I'm not a Doctor, Scientist or Epidemiologist. I do know I wouldn't have scrapped the team and Body that was put in place to monitor and develop quick response strategies to deal with viruses. I also would not have pulled us out of the WHO. Lastly, I wouldn't have denied its existence. I would have listened to the experts and been better prepared.

Seems like we have a virus primarily spread through sexual behavior within the *** male community, although I would presume an infected male could pass the virus to a woman. Unlike HIV, monkeypox is not terminal.

There is a vaccine, from what I’ve read and heard through public service announcements.

Seems like the best prevention is vaccination and either abstinence or limiting sexual partners to those not infected.

What am I missing that makes monkeypox controversial?
You stated it in your first sentence, it is being spread in the *** male community (for the most part). It can be terminal though. There have been 114 deaths from it this year, but only 7 outside of Africa. Of the 7 deaths outside of Africa, 2 were in Europe and none in North America (so far).

Meanwhile, a couple of people in NYC contracted West Nile virus which has a 4% death rate, much higher than monkey pox and Covid. It is already out of the news cycle.

Advertisement
Back