Off-Topic Monkey Pox

Advertisement
I used to work for a company that manufactured small pox vaccine for the SNS. Smallpox is some nasty ****. Fwiw, you can use the smallpox vaccine for monkeypox, supposedly. Hope this stays controlled.

Advertisement
More like the antivax people are licking their lips. Just when clicks on their websites started to go down. They have a new vaccine they can whip up fear about.
I’m about all outta ***s for Covid or any new diseases… time to move on. I think most have and I heard monkeypox is most likely a nuthin burger (as in difficult to transmit). Buuut… I guess WHO said the same thing about Covid initially and here we are! Maybe the sky is falling!

I’m about all outta ***s for Covid or any new diseases… time to move on. I think most have and I heard monkeypox is most likely a nuthin burger (as in difficult to transmit). Buuut… I guess WHO said the same thing about Covid initially and here we are! Maybe the sky is falling!
Yes but you don't stand to make a profit off clicks. All the youtubers, bloggers, etc. that came out of the woodwork and became "famous" because of their antivax rhetoric are going to become nobodys again if they aren't able to latch themselves onto something new.

Advertisement
Smallpox vax has been around for eons so they won’t have the lame “made too fast” excuse
They can make up a ton of excuses. "its to old". "my neighbors grandmother got it and died a week later". In fact, with so many people getting it so long ago, when records weren't as well kept. They will have even more excuses, since they already are twisting up facts with current up to date record keeping. Just wait "Did you know in the year 1806, when we first started giving small pox vaccines in Ethiopia, there are thousands of unaccounted deaths, clearly it was from the small pox vaccine,but the media doesn't report on that!"

Yes but you don't stand to make a profit off clicks. All the youtubers, bloggers, etc. that came out of the woodwork and became "famous" because of their antivax rhetoric are going to become nobodys again if they aren't able to latch themselves onto something new.
I thought all (or most) antivaxxers were kicked off YouTube, no? I didn’t pay attention… but that was what I heard is if u had a video with what was deemed “misinformation about Covid”, your video was removed (and some were kicked off YouTube)? Fake news?

I thought all (or most) antivaxxers were kicked off YouTube, no? I didn’t pay attention… but that was what I heard is if u had a video with what was deemed “misinformation about Covid”, your video was removed (and some were kicked off YouTube)? Fake news?
Its partially fake news. There are certainly some that got kicked off, some that left to "protest", but there are still some that got around the algos by just not using certain words, things like that.

Advertisement
Yes they were... if you inferred anything from CDC VAERS statistics you get silenced.

Viruela right? If most folks have the smallpox vaccine, why is it spreading in Western countries?

Yes, viruela. Smallpox was eradicated at one point with the vax so I’m not sure why there are more cases now. Hard to spread, thankfully

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back