Off-Topic Monkey Pox

Advertisement
@CaneinBroward to be clear Idc if a virus has a 90% death rate, you never stop an economy. My post was referring to the clown show saying monkey pox is a health emergency, when they can’t even admit out loud, how it spreads, for fear of alienation. But the government tried to have me fired bc I didn’t care about a fake vaccine for a virus that had no effect on my life.
So, pursuit of happiness takes precedence over life?

Btw, they have discussed how it spreads, where do you get your news from? I already put links to news articles discussing it.

How did they try to get you fired? They didn't give you the option to get tested instead? Even Biden's own guidelines allowed people to get tested in lieu of getting the vaccine. If they didn't give you that option, you should sue. I would.

Nobody said to shut down America.

Shut down pride month and parades absolutely.
Shut down pride month and parades when the disease was only found outside of Africa not even one month before? When there was a total number of US cases of less than 300 through the end of June?

If you don't want **** having parades, just come out and say it. Don't mask it as some kind of concern over the health of the *** population though because we'll never have any kind of parades in this country if you won't allow them if there are 300 cases of any kind of contagious disease in the entire country over a month's time period.

Shut down pride month and parades when the disease was only found outside of Africa not even one month before? When there was a total number of US cases of less than 300 through the end of June?

If you don't want **** having parades, just come out and say it. Don't mask it as some kind of concern over the health of the *** population though because we'll never have any kind of parades in this country if you won't allow them if there are 300 cases of any kind of contagious disease in the entire country over a month's time period.
Do wut! Now you think im just being homophobic. Lmao

How do think the numbers have gone up? It was known how it spread and the media said nothing early on to protect that community. They hid it.

You obviously have a bigger problem then i do with that community as im saying they should of been informed.

Advertisement

How do think the numbers have gone up? It was known how it spread and the media said nothing early on to protect that community. They hid it.

You obviously have a bigger problem then i do with that community as im saying they should of been informed.
Dont get baited...

Who is saying they shouldn't be informed? I'm saying that transmission and cases were so low in June 2022 there was no media reporting at the time and it is as expected.

Do you realize in the mid 2010's, there were over 2,000 cases of West Nile virus each year on average, one year had over 5,000 cases, but I don't recall people calling for labor day parades to be canceled. Yet, you think pride parades should have been for 300 cases?

And posting that pedophilia and bestiality are next because **** have a month, yeah, not homophobic at all.

So, pursuit of happiness takes precedence over life?

Btw, they have discussed how it spreads, where do you get your news from? I already put links to news articles discussing it.

How did they try to get you fired? They didn't give you the option to get tested instead? Even Biden's own guidelines allowed people to get tested in lieu of getting the vaccine. If they didn't give you that option, you should sue. I would.
My and everyone else’s rights, take precedence over everything. Those rights can’t be taken away, and don’t stop just bc a virus shows up.

Not for what I do. If the vaccine mandate for private companies wasn’t shot down by SCOTUS, I wouldn’t have a job. And my job is still hindered bc they upheld the CMS mandate. So forgive me if I hold a vast hatred for people who tried to take away my livelihood bc I wouldn’t take a vaccine that doesn’t work, for a virus that poses no threat to me.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Who is saying they shouldn't be informed? I'm saying that transmission and cases were so low in June 2022 there was no media reporting at the time and it is as expected.

Do you realize in the mid 2010's, there were over 2,000 cases of West Nile virus each year on average, one year had over 5,000 cases, but I don't recall people calling for labor day parades to be canceled. Yet, you think pride parades should have been for 300 cases?

And posting that pedophilia and bestiality are next because **** have a month, yeah, not homophobic at all.
Shutting down is a joke man.

My point this entire time is that community should of been told it spread mainly through male on male ***. It was hidden on purpose so parades and events could go on.

Nothing was said about it until the end of july.

1662760527878.png
1662760649204.png

1662760587319.png
1662760707757.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back