Monday Recruiting Chatter - 12/17

View as article
We need a **** good showing in our bowl game to get any type of momentum and convince these plan B's and C's to jump on board lol

Advertisement
I dont believe that there is a coach out there that Richt could hire that could save this class. This recruiting class and all these decomittments is because of Richt not Manny leaving. Ask yourself if Venables left Clemson would they have this problem? No because kids believe in Dabo same with Smart at Uga. Tucker is leaving but are they losing recruits?

Yes and that’s the point.
You don’t deny yourself the opportunity to hire the best DC available in a short sighted attempt to save this class. A class that was fvcked anyway.

Advertisement
This makes me sad. It blows my mind. It's not that hard to win and be successful here, especially being in the Coastal division, yet nobody hired seems to understand that. This program is cursed.

This is what happens when you have a HC unwilling to adjust and is extremely stubborn.

We have to hope for another season like this one so that Richt is forced out.

If Richt wasn’t such a scared old man he could have hired Cory Raymond as DC and recruiting would not be an issue going forward.

Lmao...now Richt suddenly can't recruit.
Richt with UGA bags = consistent top 12 classes.
Richt w/o UGA bags = 2 top 12 classes, and a class currently terrible.

Corey Raymond won't come here and make a difference unless he bringing some SEC bags with him.

Yes and that’s the point.
You don’t deny yourself the opportunity to hire the best DC available in a short sighted attempt to save this class. A class that was fvcked anyway.

People are going to wonder why we promoted Patke and Banda if we don't land Bogle and TS. It's all good though, I don't want Richt to cling onto a marginally successful season. I would just rather rip the bandaid off at this juncture.

Advertisement
We won less than 10 games multiple years before this season, our recruiting has never been THIS bad. And it’s scary considering early signing period is 2 days away and does anyone truly have confidence this staff will close well?
Did I actually read we are behind Duke right now in the ratings? Never in my life did I think that would ever happen. That is appalling.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Great work but that was some depressing **** right there. **** Richt supposed to be an Ace with the Moms.
His juice with the moms disappeared when he went from boyish good looks and suaveness to doddering old Wilfred Brimley looking fool who can’t remember her son’s name.

I’m not mad at Stevenson or Bogle or Haselwood.

I knew we didn’t have any chance with the ****** season we had.

But how, Jesus Christ, how in the world you didn’t close on Dixon, on Gordon, on some Olinemen.

You let Dunmore to commit to ******* Pedo State, Maurice Smith to extra****ing Boston College and so on.

We get a verbal commits and that’s it, they stop recruiting the position only because a pussified 16 year old told them two years away from signing day: “I’m committed, make the crib great, Ufamily”.

**** them.

How fast do do slow play a recruit to keep him from thinking he's being slow played?
We get crucified locally if we stay on a kid, then dump him.
What was Bama's position on Bogle last week?
They can do that, but we can't?.....so it seems.
Don't now why.

I'm not defending anything.
There's NO excuse for anything less than a top-10 class.
Those are real questions that I have.

Advertisement
Back