Monday Press Conferences

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have the same question for Manny as I did when he was first hired:

If this season doesn't go as plan, does he have the cajones to fire people and make the necessary changes (see Dabo). A bad or disappointing season is never out of the realm of possibilities for a first time coach, so I'm not going to pounce on ol boy if that happens, but if it looks like he's going to not address certain deficiencies, he'll never make it and we'll be searching for another coach in 2 years.

If this season doesn't go as plan, does he have the cajones to fire people and make the necessary changes (see Dabo). A bad or disappointing season is never out of the realm of possibilities for a first time coach, so I'm not going to pounce on ol boy if that happens, but if it looks like he's going to not address certain deficiencies, he'll never make it and we'll be searching for another coach in 2 years.

Diaz is a dummy if he attaches his coaching career to Stroud, Patke and Banda - Probably Baker too.

The struggles of a first time head coach are rough but I still believe in our guys. Just sucks that we can easily be 2-0 but the ineptitude of special teams is so aggravating. Don’t get me wrong I hate the call for a safety blitz on 4th and 17. But I’ll move on and ride with my Canes. NOW GET IT THE **** RIGHT DIAZ AND ENOS

Advertisement

Yup. And most of the jackass's around here will understand this later.

Advertisement
Wouldn't be the first coach to make a similar mistake

Yeah. The last Miami head coach made a similar SERIOUS mistake. Which led to a baffling 7-6 record last season. Heck, Cane good ol' boy would figure Diaz wouldn't make the same mistake. But this season will eventually be the " tall tale " sign.

Advertisement
Baker, Stroud, Patke, Banda all should be shown the door. All terrible. They would be serving water at Clemson.

Baker had a press conference too. There isn't a link to video on the football twitter page.

Here's part of his conference from Footballville:

Advertisement
Back