Monday Press Conferences

Advertisement
It's simple. You're an entitled, emotional fan that watches the team a few hours a day a few days per year. They're experienced professionals who live this 24/7 and understand football much better than you do.
Gee, you’re so right.

Advertisement
I have the same question for Manny as I did when he was first hired:

If this season doesn't go as plan, does he have the cajones to fire people and make the necessary changes (see Dabo). A bad or disappointing season is never out of the realm of possibilities for a first time coach, so I'm not going to pounce on ol boy if that happens, but if it looks like he's going to not address certain deficiencies, he'll never make it and we'll be searching for another coach in 2 years.
We already saw this story play out. He's no different, just a better speaker. Manny will not fire his best friends. The whole staff is stealing money as far as I'm concerned.

So wait...5 years later and we still have Golden and d'onofrio??
Looks like it. It's even worse this time because because Baker just had a newborn. Banda last year. Don't hold your breath for any changes, Manny doesn't have it in him.
The administration is just giving away free money and making dreams come true. Who cares about football.

Advertisement
Do not ever recall a coach referring to his team as the dominant team the better team - after a loss.

Dan Enos- OC at Arky for three years and PPG and YPG went down each year

Stubblefield- jumped around never was on a job more than 2 years all at low lever schools.

Barry- Southwest Minnesota State, Michigan Tech and North Greenville University, Asst O line Bucs

Hickson- Akron and K state

Field- FAMU and HS coach, was recruiter at Oregon.

Stroud- senile old man. Manny rescued him after the entire staff got fired at Akron

Patke- Incarnate Word

Banda- Incarnate Word

Rumph- HS coach then Miami

Baker- La tech.

That is our staph and their prior experience. A glorified high school staph.

Sorry, thought you were being snarky. The negativity gets so over-the-top sometimes it makes me paranoid.
All cool bruh! I’ve been a Canes fan since before Schnelly, when we were the suck of sucks. I also am an Alumni, and give annually to the U. I will never be disloyal to my Canes. But it gets me to no end that we can’t get this program going, 5th coach post-BD! At some point, we have to look for the problem up the chain of command. Not trying to antagonize you, and I get you from your posts, but this is where true, loyal fans can vent their frustration, and that’s all I’m doing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back