Momma wants me to stay close to home

Advertisement
C'mon dude. Not sufficient info here. Put some effort into it.

He's referring (I believe) to an article on Matthew Thomas from Canesport(miami.rivals.com) that indicates Thomas's mother would like him to stay close to home.

I've sat next to Thomas's mom at a couple games. She actually sits with Treon's mom...they are both crazy fans they keep the game interesting when its 30-0. I think we are in great shape for both these guys.

Advertisement
I've sat next to Thomas's mom at a couple games. She actually sits with Treon's mom...they are both crazy fans they keep the game interesting when its 30-0. I think we are in great shape for both these guys.
yeah, i have to put that in my car every so often

someone needs to show moms the academic rankings for alabammer. Then she'll definitely be all-in on keeping her son home.

i'd imagine you're talking about Booker T games, cause i havent been to many UM 30-0 games recently

Advertisement

i'd imagine you're talking about Booker T games, cause i havent been to many UM 30-0 games recently

Yea. I made it to around 6 BTW games this year.

Nice! how good is he? and what are your thoughts on Johnson and Kirkland?

someone needs to show moms the academic rankings for alabammer. Then she'll definitely be all-in on keeping her son home.

Bama's come up alot, and it depends on what you're majoring in. If he wants to major in marine science then UM def. have an edge. :D

Advertisement
Yep. And if you're into farming - you can get several degrees, each specializing in differing manure types.

You got your bull****, you got your chicken****, you got your duck****, you got your pig****, and my all time favorite - sheep****, and then you can get into more exotic specialties such as gnu****, anaconda****, gnat****, llama****, and a breaking technology - worm****.

With all the **** at Alabama - it is certainly an educational draw - Alabama only takes second place to the thriving, cosmopolitan, metropolis at Auburn.

Thomas is the best prospect in Dade hands down. Potential to be as good as he wants to be. Top 10 pick...sure. Freak athlete. Great ball player. I like Johnson and Kirkland too. Thomas is just on another level.

My grandma would be able to pick out Matt Thomas during a game.

Advertisement

Thomas is the best prospect in Dade hands down. Potential to be as good as he wants to be. Top 10 pick...sure. Freak athlete. Great ball player. I like Johnson and Kirkland too. Thomas is just on another level.

My grandma would be able to pick out Matt Thomas during a game.

**** like that? Sounds great. Hopefully we get him. I'll look for highlights at a later time/date if I even remember. I wonder if ESPN has anything? edit : Nope.

Last edited:
Yep. And if you're into farming - you can get several degrees, each specializing in differing manure types.

You got your bull****, you got your chicken****, you got your duck****, you got your pig****, and my all time favorite - sheep****, and then you can get into more exotic specialties such as gnu****, anaconda****, gnat****, llama****, and a breaking technology - worm****.

With all the **** at Alabama - it is certainly an educational draw - Alabama only takes second place to the thriving, cosmopolitan, metropolis at Auburn.

That's some funny ***** right there;)

Advertisement
Back