Momma wants me to stay close to home

barring severe sanctions I think we get Thomas. don't know anything about the Burns kid but I really don't like Bama creepin around down here. they need to stay out of south FL

Advertisement
If Tracey Howard's recruitment taught me anything, its that Golden won't be denied with a south Florida kid that he really wants.

Advertisement
At the end of the day, ungrad academics is what you make of it. Networking is a big issue, but undergrad rankings are nowhere near as important as grad. rankings.

Yep. And if you're into farming - you can get several degrees, each specializing in differing manure types.

You got your bull****, you got your chicken****, you got your duck****, you got your pig****, and my all time favorite - sheep****, and then you can get into more exotic specialties such as gnu****, anaconda****, gnat****, llama****, and a breaking technology - worm****.

With all the **** at Alabama - it is certainly an educational draw - Alabama only takes second place to the thriving, cosmopolitan, metropolis at Auburn.

ROFLMAO

Advertisement
So. Fla. is big fishing grounds, get used to it.

It's always been, you clown. Only a lunatic like you who thinks the CFB world revolves around Alabama would actually think that South Florida hasn't been "big fishing grounds" for like 30 years now.

I welcome your comments Mr. ROLLTIDE...

I've been to Tuscaloosa a few times and it was cool, and the students I met were intelligent and respectful and alcoholic. :p

We'll see what happens, Nick Saban is da man.

At the end of the day, ungrad academics is what you make of it. Networking is a big issue, but undergrad rankings are nowhere near as important as grad. rankings.

It's amazing that a fan of a glorified JC would have this as an opinion.

Advertisement
Who cares about graduation rates or academic prestige? Just as long as Bama's winning titles, Bammer fan won't care if their state is one of the poorest in the nation or that their educational system is in a knock down, drag out fight with Mississippi for worst in the nation (it's true, I've attending school in both states). But they got football yea!

Education is hit or miss, more socio-economic than anything; it's like that all over the nation. You need a time machine to fix something like that.

Who cares about graduation rates or academic prestige? Just as long as Bama's winning titles, Bammer fan won't care if their state is one of the poorest in the nation or that their educational system is in a knock down, drag out fight with Mississippi for worst in the nation (it's true, I've attending school in both states). But they got football yea!

Advertisement
Did I say otherwise? Miami recruits out of Georgia and Louisiana all the time.

So. Fla. is big fishing grounds, get used to it.

It's always been, you clown. Only a lunatic like you who thinks the CFB world revolves around Alabama would actually think that South Florida hasn't been "big fishing grounds" for like 30 years now.

I don't know why you would tell people to "get used to it" otherwise.

Advertisement
Back