Momentum

Would really like to see Odom & McCoy commit before the end of the weekend. That would rank us at #7 and would start making UF fans seriously nervous, especially considering that UM still has quite a few Heavy Hitters still in play.

Signed,

Peruche

1.gif

Advertisement
247 is literally reranking kids during the off-season and move you 100 spots if you commit to certain schools who pay them to make their program look better. I. Wouldn’t put too much stock into that right now.
Honestly it’s a joke. I noticed that especially last year when they were constantly reranking kids despite zero camps, zero games etc

I mean I knew that was part of the deal but last year was so absurdly glaring it really highlighted how bizarre it all is

Honestly it’s a joke. I noticed that especially last year when they were constantly reranking kids despite zero camps, zero games etc

I mean I knew that was part of the deal but last year was so absurdly glaring it really highlighted how bizarre it all is
Not to mention ranking players down to a 10,000th of a point :ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
Advertisement
3w333 33Would really liwe2wiiiiwke weew with ereec3ew3eero ee3ee t3erw3ew3 I I wee3eero ee ei err e3ee eew33e33see Odom & McCoy commit before the end of the weekend. That would rank us at #7 and would start making UF fans seriously nervous, especially considering that UM still has quite a few Heavy Hitters still in play.
oe
Signed,

Peruche

View attachment 246751
w3ree3sereeeeweerewwiwwee3333 3w333

Advertisement
Advertisement
Obviously the dream is a other higher profile offensive commitment or two and translate that into a strong pitch for a QB.

Advertisement
Back