Mom dukes wanted him to go to Bama

I feel bad for Chad Thomas. Hopefully a new staff can come in and develop his talent before it's too late.

You got scouts wondering why we are ruining Perryman's game and hurting his draft stock by bulking him up to fit a system that doesn't work.

Golden is a piece of shlt and a detriment to these kids' future. I wouldn't let my son play for this moron.

Advertisement
I love miami but my son I would not let him ruin his future with a bozo staff and a ten year coloring book administration.......the latter is the bigger problem.

didn't say all that smart ***. said the wr position is exactly their bread and butter. not to mention they over sign kids and many of them never play a down. didn't say they suck but you can keep talking ****. do you actually follow anything they do?

Actually I am a Miami Fan....I see one of the GOAT players from south Florida being misused by an incompetent coaching staff.

I also see a so called "Miami Fan" who apparently is also a Bama expert, make incompetent assertions about how a proven, competent, championship caliber staff would misuse said GOAT player.

Please stop. Duke is special and could have gone anywhere he wanted. If he is thriving here with this ****ty staff...its foolish to think he would not have thrived with a better staff.

But hey lets continue to deflect the REAL ****ing problem and focus on one of our proven leaders and speculate how he would have failed elswhere
wow you are as special as our coaches. I'm referring to bama when i say "follow what they do". do your research. there have been 5 star talents that don't get any playing time over there. guys that had more physical talent than just about anyone on our team. i'm not saying duke wouldn't be a heisman back at bama because of his talent, i'm saying he might not get any touches because that coaching staff is obsessed with big backs. name me one rb under saban that is the size of duke that has gotten any burn and don't say ingrham bc that dude was thickly built and outweighed duke by 20 lbs? duke doesn't fit their running style. he's not a bruiser. now if you want an example of a team where duke would rack up stats, it would be a team like auburn with their read option. they get players in space.

Man I just dont even know what to say regarding the first line of this response....Will just give up hope that you would even get it so I will leave it alone....

to the next point, you contradict yourself when you say "i'm not saying duke wouldn't be a heisman back at bama because of his talent, i'm saying he might not get any touches because that coaching staff is obsessed with big backs."

Which is it? that he would be a heisman candidate or that he would not get touches...cant be both. Oh wait I get it...Duke will be a Heisman candidate despite not getting any touches, that would make Duke the baddest **** ever.

seinfeld-not-impressed.gif

well you severely misread. i'm clearly indicating he would not win a heisman at bama bc he would never get the touches to get one. once again, not because of his talent compared to bama talent but bc of his strengths in that scheme vs their rb's strengths in that scheme. you sound like golden trying to justify why we should be running this base 3-4 even though we don't have the right guys to run it.

Al?

Advertisement
Its simple if you a great ****in player you strive in any ****ing system calvin johson thrived in the optiom at ga tech .... Soft *** fans

Epic fail.... Check your facts next time junior. Calvin Johnson played for Chan Gailey while at Georgia Tech. Chan Gailey didn't run the triple option. You should try to come up with a different example.

wouldn't of got any burn in bama. not as a rb at least. they like big backs. probably would of turned him into a slot receiver and we would never hear about him again
Duke is a special player he would have been a beast at Alabama.
never said he wasn't special. just saying bama wouldn't of used him at running back and they don't exactly develop receivers. julio and amari are rare exceptions and athletic freaks.

yep because Alabama coaches suck, they dont develop players, dont make good personnel decisions and have never won anything.......They would not have known what to do with Duke
tumblr_m5kbumtPpi1r777xho1_500.gif

They **** the bed with Dee Hart who's now balling at Colorado State. Hart is 5'9 190 lbs... Duke is pretty much the same size ;)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Duke is still underused till this day. He's gonna continue to break records. But let me tell you. He's underused severely here. They do not give him enough touches. If he was really utilized properly, he would have over 200 yards almost every game if he was given the touches other players get. He's gonna tear it up in the nfl. Doesn't have a lot of tread on the tires yet either.

Averaging 7.1 a carry this season. He will break the all time rushing record. He was on pace to break the single season all purpose record last year projected for 2400+.

Trust me. Ya'll are gonna miss this kid. He doesn't deserve this **** that's going on with this team.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Duke is still underused till this day. He's gonna continue to break records. But let me tell you. He's underused severely here. They do not give him enough touches. If he was really utilized properly, he would have over 200 yards almost every game if he was given the touches other players get. He's gonna tear it up in the nfl. Doesn't have a lot of tread on the tires yet either.

Averaging 7.1 a carry this season. He will break the all time rushing record. He was on pace to break the single season all purpose record last year projected for 2400+.

Trust me. Ya'll are gonna miss this kid. He doesn't deserve this **** that's going on with this team.

while i agree he has the talent to put up 200 all purpose yards a game, i don't believe he has the durability. just look at how many times he's been banged up in his career and remember what happened in tally last year

while i agree he has the talent to put up 200 all purpose yards a game, i don't believe he has the durability. just look at how many times he's been banged up in his career and remember what happened in tally last year

The only time he got banged up was on a weird play against FSU last year. The kid is like rubber man. He doesn't deserve this ****. Duke deserves to be on a title team. If he was on a title team he would be recognized as a heisman finalist. I feel bad for him, I really do. Not only that, the underuse too. Was actually more explosive than Abdullah when we played Nebraska according to combined numbers and avg a play but be didn't even get as many touches as Abdullah.

I'll be honest and it's the way I felt before the season. 2nd best RB in college right about tied with Gordon, behind Gurley. Duke is just stuck on a bad team and is not utilized enough. I mean were literally screaming our heads off for him to get the ball.

The only time he got banged up was on a weird play against FSU last year. The kid is like rubber man. He doesn't deserve this ****. Duke deserves to be on a title team. If he was on a title team he would be recognized as a heisman finalist. I feel bad for him, I really do. Not only that, the underuse too. Was actually more explosive than Abdullah when we played Nebraska according to combined numbers and avg a play but be didn't even get as many touches as Abdullah.

I'll be honest and it's the way I felt before the season. 2nd best RB in college right about tied with Gordon, behind Gurley. Duke is just stuck on a bad team and is not utilized enough. I mean were literally screaming our heads off for him to get the ball.

the fsu game and left 3 other games early with "concussion like symptoms". now if we had a better offensive line and duke didn't have to break 2 tackles before even going up field than he look on par with Gurley

the fsu game and left 3 other games early with "concussion like symptoms". now if we had a better offensive line and duke didn't have to break 2 tackles before even going up field than he look on par with Gurley

------------

Nah, got nothing to do with the o-line. Got everything to do with the playcalling...... Stick with the zone blocking run plays and our offensive line stays dominant. If coley keeps running plays against kehoes strengths(zone blocking) into 9 man fronts you cant blame the oline. But i get what youre saying.

Advertisement
Back