Mom dukes wanted him to go to Bama

KENYAN DRAKE*

Weight:*202

Duke

Weight:206

Drake is taller then him. That's all. Your gonna tell me duke isn't more talented the him?

Advertisement
She should really watch she says... NFL teams do not like antics like this... Duke is here and he's being productive... Let it go Momma Dukes and just finish up the yesr...

Duke is our player. London Collins mommy wanted him at LSU, he chose Bama. The failure is on our staff. This is a pointless thread. We should be trying to hound Golden out not the kids parents.

Collins Mom also wanted her other son to go to LSU too and he ended up at UF. Brissetts Mom wanted him at UM.
Collins plays safety for Bama. Wtf u talking about?

Gerald Willis is his younger brother and he chose UF...

Well. Look at Trent Richardson and Mark Ingram. How terrible they are at NFL today.

Well Ingram was an overachiever... He is who he is a 3 star back that surpassed his expectations... Dude had like 4.7 speed with no moves... Richardson unfortunately has been on two bad teams in regards to his style of play... And he put on too much weight... Dude was a track star in Florida... He just loved the weights... Colts havent had a good back since Edge... That being said look at Eddie Lacy... Beast...

Advertisement
you hindsight f.a.g.s. are the worst.

I bet some of y'all wish you had rich white parents too

Advertisement
She should really watch she says... NFL teams do not like antics like this... Duke is here and he's being productive... Let it go Momma Dukes and just finish up the yesr...

LOL, yeah, I'm sure NFL teams are really going to be upset that duke's mom said she'd rather him have played for the best college program in the country. Duke better watch it or he might get drafted.

She was correct. I'm glad Duke is a Hurricane, but if my son had the chance to go to UM to play football, I wouldn't let him under this current coaching staff. This coaching staff is so terrible that I can't blame anybody who doesn't come to UM. Of course I'm thankful that some do, but the thing about a lot of the kids we recruit is that they are street smart and can see through bull**** easily. They know how bad we suck and how they'll have no chance of going high in the nfl draft if they come here.

Last edited:
Duke will prove his worth in the NFL. Not even a Pats fan but I hope he goes there. Would be dynamite on wheel routes or even playing in the slot.

Advertisement
Silly, silly woman, Duke is not anywhere near a Saban RB look at Richardson, Lacy, Derrick Henry...Big power backs not little scat backs like Duke, I love Duke but he wouldve never started for Bama
Duke is better than all those backs.

that's not the point he's making. god **** our fans our thick headed. Bama has a "type". they don't play guys as small as duke unless it's sparingly. even if duke is infinitely better than those guys, duke would never get their carries. they have a size and power back obsession

KENYAN DRAKE*

Weight:*202

Duke

Weight:206

Drake is taller then him. That's all. Your gonna tell me duke isn't more talented the him?

drake is third string and isn't an every down back. he's used in special packages. duke is far better than drake but that doesn't make duke a "saban" back. none of his backs have duke's skill set. they are pure power backs or one cut than get up field backs. for all we know bama could of had duke. it's rare that they don't pay for those recruits they really want and fail.

never said he wasn't special. just saying bama wouldn't of used him at running back and they don't exactly develop receivers. julio and amari are rare exceptions and athletic freaks.

yep because Alabama coaches suck, they dont develop players, dont make good personnel decisions and have never won anything.......They would not have known what to do with Duke
tumblr_m5kbumtPpi1r777xho1_500.gif

didn't say all that smart ***. said the wr position is exactly their bread and butter. not to mention they over sign kids and many of them never play a down. didn't say they suck but you can keep talking ****. do you actually follow anything they do?

Actually I am a Miami Fan....I see one of the GOAT players from south Florida being misused by an incompetent coaching staff.

I also see a so called "Miami Fan" who apparently is also a Bama expert, make incompetent assertions about how a proven, competent, championship caliber staff would misuse said GOAT player.

Please stop. Duke is special and could have gone anywhere he wanted. If he is thriving here with this ****ty staff...its foolish to think he would not have thrived with a better staff.

But hey lets continue to deflect the REAL ****ing problem and focus on one of our proven leaders and speculate how he would have failed elswhere
wow you are as special as our coaches. I'm referring to bama when i say "follow what they do". do your research. there have been 5 star talents that don't get any playing time over there. guys that had more physical talent than just about anyone on our team. i'm not saying duke wouldn't be a heisman back at bama because of his talent, i'm saying he might not get any touches because that coaching staff is obsessed with big backs. name me one rb under saban that is the size of duke that has gotten any burn and don't say ingrham bc that dude was thickly built and outweighed duke by 20 lbs? duke doesn't fit their running style. he's not a bruiser. now if you want an example of a team where duke would rack up stats, it would be a team like auburn with their read option. they get players in space.

Man I just dont even know what to say regarding the first line of this response....Will just give up hope that you would even get it so I will leave it alone....

to the next point, you contradict yourself when you say "i'm not saying duke wouldn't be a heisman back at bama because of his talent, i'm saying he might not get any touches because that coaching staff is obsessed with big backs."

Which is it? that he would be a heisman candidate or that he would not get touches...cant be both. Oh wait I get it...Duke will be a Heisman candidate despite not getting any touches, that would make Duke the baddest **** ever.

seinfeld-not-impressed.gif

Advertisement
yep because Alabama coaches suck, they dont develop players, dont make good personnel decisions and have never won anything.......They would not have known what to do with Duke
tumblr_m5kbumtPpi1r777xho1_500.gif

didn't say all that smart ***. said the wr position is exactly their bread and butter. not to mention they over sign kids and many of them never play a down. didn't say they suck but you can keep talking ****. do you actually follow anything they do?

Actually I am a Miami Fan....I see one of the GOAT players from south Florida being misused by an incompetent coaching staff.

I also see a so called "Miami Fan" who apparently is also a Bama expert, make incompetent assertions about how a proven, competent, championship caliber staff would misuse said GOAT player.

Please stop. Duke is special and could have gone anywhere he wanted. If he is thriving here with this ****ty staff...its foolish to think he would not have thrived with a better staff.

But hey lets continue to deflect the REAL ****ing problem and focus on one of our proven leaders and speculate how he would have failed elswhere
wow you are as special as our coaches. I'm referring to bama when i say "follow what they do". do your research. there have been 5 star talents that don't get any playing time over there. guys that had more physical talent than just about anyone on our team. i'm not saying duke wouldn't be a heisman back at bama because of his talent, i'm saying he might not get any touches because that coaching staff is obsessed with big backs. name me one rb under saban that is the size of duke that has gotten any burn and don't say ingrham bc that dude was thickly built and outweighed duke by 20 lbs? duke doesn't fit their running style. he's not a bruiser. now if you want an example of a team where duke would rack up stats, it would be a team like auburn with their read option. they get players in space.

Man I just dont even know what to say regarding the first line of this response....Will just give up hope that you would even get it so I will leave it alone....

to the next point, you contradict yourself when you say "i'm not saying duke wouldn't be a heisman back at bama because of his talent, i'm saying he might not get any touches because that coaching staff is obsessed with big backs."

Which is it? that he would be a heisman candidate or that he would not get touches...cant be both. Oh wait I get it...Duke will be a Heisman candidate despite not getting any touches, that would make Duke the baddest **** ever.

seinfeld-not-impressed.gif

well you severely misread. i'm clearly indicating he would not win a heisman at bama bc he would never get the touches to get one. once again, not because of his talent compared to bama talent but bc of his strengths in that scheme vs their rb's strengths in that scheme. you sound like golden trying to justify why we should be running this base 3-4 even though we don't have the right guys to run it.

Lol where are all the ******s who negged me when I said this after the Louisville game , you'll ******* clowns

Advertisement
Back