Mom dukes wanted him to go to Bama

Dwinstitles

All-American
image.jpg

Get Butch make a change

There's many parents feeling this way, we will lose 2015 and 16 recruits this year.

Advertisement
Gotta give some love to Duke. He stood by us when we were under the infamous "cloud" and the negative recruiting. It is my understanding that he didn't even take another visit! Duke is a true cane and I truly feel bad for him and others that are the victims of this coaching staff.

wouldn't of got any burn in bama. not as a rb at least. they like big backs. probably would of turned him into a slot receiver and we would never hear about him again

Advertisement
Duke is gone for sure if there are no changes for 2015, and who would blame him.

wouldn't of got any burn in bama. not as a rb at least. they like big backs. probably would of turned him into a slot receiver and we would never hear about him again
Duke is a special player he would have been a beast at Alabama.

Bring Butch please!

Duke would have won a heisman for Bama. Lol

never said he wasn't special. just saying bama wouldn't of used him at running back and they don't exactly develop receivers. julio and amari are rare exceptions and athletic freaks.

Advertisement
Hate to say it but every Bama player I look at I see a swollen, roided up jock. Glad he stayed here. And, he's clean.

never said he wasn't special. just saying bama wouldn't of used him at running back and they don't exactly develop receivers. julio and amari are rare exceptions and athletic freaks.

yep because Alabama coaches suck, they dont develop players, dont make good personnel decisions and have never won anything.......They would not have known what to do with Duke
tumblr_m5kbumtPpi1r777xho1_500.gif

Advertisement

yep because Alabama coaches suck, they dont develop players, dont make good personnel decisions and have never won anything.......They would not have known what to do with Duke

didn't say all that smart ***. said the wr position is exactly their bread and butter. not to mention they over sign kids and many of them never play a down. didn't say they suck but you can keep talking ****. do you actually follow anything they do?

Duke behind that Alabama Oline would be good for 1500 yards. Duke runs with power for a small back he is on tough SOB. Once the guy is gone it is when you really appreciate the player he was here.

Silly, silly woman, Duke is not anywhere near a Saban RB look at Richardson, Lacy, Derrick Henry...Big power backs not little scat backs like Duke, I love Duke but he wouldve never started for Bama

Advertisement
Duke is our player. London Collins mommy wanted him at LSU, he chose Bama. The failure is on our staff. This is a pointless thread. We should be trying to hound Golden out not the kids parents.

didn't say all that smart ***. said the wr position is exactly their bread and butter. not to mention they over sign kids and many of them never play a down. didn't say they suck but you can keep talking ****. do you actually follow anything they do?

Actually I am a Miami Fan....I see one of the GOAT players from south Florida being misused by an incompetent coaching staff.

I also see a so called "Miami Fan" who apparently is also a Bama expert, make incompetent assertions about how a proven, competent, championship caliber staff would misuse said GOAT player.

Please stop. Duke is special and could have gone anywhere he wanted. If he is thriving here with this ****** staff...its foolish to think he would not have thrived with a better staff.

But hey lets continue to deflect the REAL ******* problem and focus on one of our proven leaders and speculate how he would have failed elswhere

Last edited by a moderator:
Duke is our player. London Collins mommy wanted him at LSU, he chose Bama. The failure is on our staff. This is a pointless thread. We should be trying to hound Golden out not the kids parents.

Collins Mom also wanted her other son to go to LSU too and he ended up at UF. Brissetts Mom wanted him at UM.

Advertisement
Back