Mom dukes wanted him to go to Bama

Duke is still underused till this day. He's gonna continue to break records. But let me tell you. He's underused severely here. They do not give him enough touches. If he was really utilized properly, he would have over 200 yards almost every game if he was given the touches other players get. He's gonna tear it up in the nfl. Doesn't have a lot of tread on the tires yet either.

Averaging 7.1 a carry this season. He will break the all time rushing record. He was on pace to break the single season all purpose record last year projected for 2400+.

Trust me. Ya'll are gonna miss this kid. He doesn't deserve this **** that's going on with this team.

while i agree he has the talent to put up 200 all purpose yards a game, i don't believe he has the durability. just look at how many times he's been banged up in his career and remember what happened in tally last year

The only time he got banged up was on a weird play against FSU last year. The kid is like rubber man. He doesn't deserve this ****. Duke deserves to be on a title team. If he was on a title team he would be recognized as a heisman finalist. I feel bad for him, I really do. Not only that, the underuse too. Was actually more explosive than Abdullah when we played Nebraska according to combined numbers and avg a play but be didn't even get as many touches as Abdullah.

I'll be honest and it's the way I felt before the season. 2nd best RB in college right about tied with Gordon, behind Gurley. Duke is just stuck on a bad team and is not utilized enough. I mean were literally screaming our heads off for him to get the ball.

the fsu game and left 3 other games early with "concussion like symptoms". now if we had a better offensive line and duke didn't have to break 2 tackles before even going up field than he look on par with Gurley

I remember now. Mistake on my part. I'm always the one mentioning it too.

Duke missed lot of time in the SVU, USF and UNC games last year and left with the season ending injury early in the 4th quarter.

I mean he's more durable now. Outside of the occasional fumble.

Duke is a very special player and I'll definitely miss him. I think he's gonna bolt to the nfl sadly.

He will break the all-time record this year though.

Advertisement
Damned if you do and damned if you don't. Last year yall said we over used him.... This year yall saying we underuse him. Make up yall mind....

Advertisement
Back