Mohamed Berry update

Advertisement
LOL! "2016!" "Yeah, Golden has an elite 2016 class!"

Golden slurpers have been saying "Wait till NEXT year" every February just like they say "Wait till NEXT year!" every October.

Not sure the staff wanted him too bad, I think we were the only school that did not visit him this week and Barry told a reporter he was going to Miami until Nebraska came for their in-home visit with 5 coaches, they wanted him more it seems.

Not sure the staff wanted him too bad, I think we were the only school that did not visit him this week and Barry told a reporter he was going to Miami until Nebraska came for their in-home visit with 5 coaches, they wanted him more it seems.

I would believe it if we had any other LB's considering Miami.

Advertisement
You could see this coming ten miles away when we didn't lock the kid up after his OV. Has this staff ever won a recruiting battle down the stretch outside of Stacy Coley?

The odds you could go 1 for 25 in head to head battles down the stretch as this coaching staff has done at Miami over their tenure is statistically equivalent to winning powerball. These guys are stealing money from the U.

hi-res-d62336fe581d557384bc43b5ed283a5d_crop_exact-.jpg
Pray for 2016 LB class to stick

2016LBs.jpg

Miss these guys...
Jessie-Armstead_Michael-Barrow_Darrin-Smith.jpg

610x424-morgan08.jpg

lbu.JPG

LBuAll.JPG

Last edited:
Who cares.....Charles Perry is so much better than this kid. Plus we got that nasty 2016 LB Crew!

I hear this all the time.2011,2012,2013, 2014,2015,2016, 2017, I know it will be our because it is loaded.

We're the cubs of recruiting " next year is loaded". Lmao.

Some folks haven't figured this out yet.

If you think our 2016 class is loaded, you should see our 2019 class. Rumor has it that Golden had hard verbals from some 8th graders

Advertisement

I would believe it if we had any other LB's considering Miami.

True, but we have 10 lb's already how many do most schools carry?

I gotta credit Mike Riley.

If Im not mistaken, Mike Riley had offered Mohamed Berry when he was still at Oregon State and extended the Nebraska offer when he took that job. Dude went after someone he liked and landed him.

Link

Advertisement

Link

I was told this other day , he committed on the visit. That's why brightwell didn't have a commitable offer.

Neb just closed, they finished the job unlike Al

Can't believe we lost this kid we are doomed

All the complaining about this kid is comical

Advertisement
Can't believe we lost this kid we are doomed

All the complaining about this kid is comical

It's not even about Barry. It is about wiffing at the LB position along with the CB position and apparently being played by a recruit if what Cribby is saying is true. They're left holding their d1cks again. Watch for the desperation offers to south FL kids who they've ignored for the entire cycle.

I agree golden sucks and he will be gone after next season unless Kaaya becomes a Heisman candidate but berry complaining who cares

I did not want him or brightwell

Mission

Scarlett
Walton
Callaway
Cager
St Louis
Milo
Gauthier
Patchan
McIntosh
Norton eventually OG
perry
Lewis
Johnson

Go 7-5 next year

Golden gone

Hire real coach

Cleanup south florida

Link

I am on a mobile so I don't know how to link it but it was tweeted by Brian Christopherson a reporter from the Lincoln Star.

Advertisement
Back