Mohamed Berry update

Advertisement
@SaluteMe_103: I'm going to the University of Texas !!!!!!!! Can you people leave me alone ?? ��

There goes devante davis to

jay13_hc8tanx.gif

Love to know what Golden is thinking. Kid may be great, but on paper he's 3 star tweener from Georgia.

We'll kick his a$$ week 3.. Boy trolled everyone he's gunna have a target the size of a hot air balloon on his back.. He followed all those canes player & got a bunch of fans to follow him.... To than troll us all

Advertisement
Golden is making this too **** hard for his self for no reason. Just offer rod archer, talon or f_cking Shawn Curtis. ****....

Advertisement
This trolling was quite obvious . Lewis seems to be doing the same thing.

These kids trolling game is slippin

This kid would rather go live in Lincoln, Nebraska for 4 years than Coral Gables / Miami. We have no linebackers - he could possibly play as a freshman. Wtf does that tell you about our program? That should be a no brainer but he knows our "we-fense" is a joke

Werent yall saying hes average? Now hes not since he committed to the cornsuckers

He is average, people like you were making him to be good because Alfraud had a chance with him.The only thing that upsets me is knowing Al will waste this scholarship instead of saving for the new coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol at getting beat by Nebraska for some nobody LB. Nebraska's coach has been there for about 15 minutes to top it off.

Advertisement
Back