Mods...really?

Plzwork4

Worldbeater
Did you think just locking the Tyler Byrd thread was going to do it? Wow.

Try BANNING someone...give it a shot. Then we can have our thread back. They will keep coming if you don't get rid of them...like roaches.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wonder if McDonald's will kick you out for bumming the Wi-Fi or is your sister still running her daycare out of the play area?

We ban them when we see them but these freaks are persistent. How do you kill one that has no life?

Advertisement
I'm not one to normally put someone on ignore but from now until after signing day I'm making exceptions. Now if we could just get normal posters to quote the ******** maybe the boards will become more readable.

We ban them when we see them but these freaks are persistent. How do you kill one that has no life?

Uphill battle....you think they get 100k to watch ****** football because there is tons to do on a Saturday afternoon in Knoxsville?

Advertisement
I guess he is "band" now.Is that worse than being "banned" or what? Just asking because I am a dumbass newbie.

Well let us know if you need more mods because it's getting ridiculous. Either that or like others have said no new accounts. With that said, appreciate everything you guys do!

Advertisement
How do you castrate a Tennessee fan? Kick his sister on the chin. Silly inbred hillbillies. Speaking of, what do hillbillies do on Halloween? Pumpkin

Here all day...

Go Canes!

I have an idea why dont you publish the information they signed up with.

Their email address, IP address and everything else.

That could make it fun for us.

I have an idea why dont you publish the information they signed up with.

Their email address, IP address and everything else.

That could make it fun for us.

Yes... Post the IP address and Email...
Could really start to have fun

Advertisement
Back