Mods...really?

Advertisement
Just raid their boards when they win 9 games and Butch Jones is on the hot seat again. They got al golden there and they don't even know it.

CiS in all kinds of rustled. Sure it is real Vol fans might just be a few Wezzies.

Why not all mount up and head to the Vols page?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Busiest time of the year for recruiting and the mods are nowhere to be found, the site had a power outage last week and most of the sauces are awol.

Good thing Hurricane Vision is here to make this readable.

Look at the upside. Its only when we're expected to be a good team that we get rival trolls signing up to post crap here.

Its a good sign. lol

Probably just a bunch of the morons here and from the WEZ doing what they do best, nothing.

Advertisement
I would put some money on it the mods are up to these trollings.

Thats why they wont post these guys emails addresses or IPs. Because they are fake accounts that didn't go thru the normal routine.

Advertisement
Probably just a bunch of the morons here and from the WEZ doing what they do best, nothing.

Uhhh what? Yea, we're just trolling the board we created just for the **** of it apparently.

You REALLY have a high opinion of yourself, and this place, apparently.

Advertisement
So I am curious about something and was thinking about doing my own thread asking but figure this would be as good as any. Are all fans of other teams banned, the ones who get annoying, or just anybody who takes things to extremes?

I ask because I have been on boards for other sports where they encourage good posters from other teams. I think it helps to give different perspectives.

Advertisement
Back