MOAR KAAYA (from The Opening)

Advertisement
needs more tattoos to be competitive.....

Well spoken, nice kid we are lucky to have him

Berrios is a baller, wants to be a Cane, won the MVP for WR's at OUR camp, and has impressed our star QB recruit more than anyone else. Makes sense he doesn't have an offer.

:ohlord:

Advertisement
I'd have to say Berrios has proven himself, if the others want in they can get in line. Seems like the others want to play games, first come first serve. I doubt there would be any of those other receivers that could break open right out of the box like this kid can. We are pretty set on receivers this year anyway, I would wait on Lane and that's it. No more getting burned like we did last year, no more!

Taking shot at Al!!!! Listen AG he wants Berrios to throw to

I'd have to say Berrios has proven himself, if the others want in they can get in line. Seems like the others want to play games, first come first serve. I doubt there would be any of those other receivers that could break open right out of the box like this kid can. We are pretty set on receivers this year anyway, I would wait on Lane and that's it. No more getting burned like we did last year, no more!

this is exactly what it is, they dont' want to bring him in and lose out on the bigger name SFla kids. hate to say it but can see this coming to bite us in the backside as I don't have the confidence in the SFla kids and Berrios stock is only going to rise

Exactly my sentiments. No more is right. Time to take the U back, and it all starts with real ballers, not divas. Berrios reminds me of the old-school Canes. He'll talk **** to you, prove it out on the field, and then talk **** again while he's torching you. That's what you call swag! This kid deserves an offer. It's all about THE U!!!

Advertisement
For a staff that loves giving camp scholarships, Berrios is an obvious head scratcher. Its not over though.

For a staff that loves giving camp scholarships, Berrios is an obvious head scratcher. Its not over though.

This^^^ Nothing in life is guaranteed except death and taxes. I'll take the kid that wants to come here and is also a great player/athlete, all day, every day and twice on Sunday, over hat trick "divas."

Advertisement
Why is UM lucky to have him? They were on him before anyone else and believed in him...who knows, maybe that gave the young man the confidence he needed which means he's lucky to have UM...

needs more tattoos to be competitive.....

Well spoken, nice kid we are lucky to have him

Sounds like Berrios is a Plan B guy, which makes me curious as to who the Plan A guys are. They better be **** good if they are relegating Berrios to Plan B.

27.jpg

Advertisement
BK is gonna come to Coral Gables and take every. single. one of the dymes in South Florida.

Honies will be lined up all the way to Tampa to give that young man a mouth hug.

the last thing we want is for berrios to go to clemdump and crap on us for 4 years..

Advertisement
Back