Moar Dalvin Cook Recruitment Lulz

Lol. We'll see. I hope you are right.

Smfh that you don't get it

Nothing to get. His point is taken. Don't get your response though. Nothing tactful to add. SMH head that.

No you really didnt get it. & You still wont get it.

/ Your info on Cook was so "tactful" btw I appreciate it

Ineptitude runs deep in you. I understand sarcasm, and the shot he made at my logic. Again, thanks for your ”tactful” response. Add something worth reading especially within context of the subject at hand instead of taking pot shots at me. End up looking salty for God knows what reason. Not a good look.

Lol I'm so worried about what a message board user thinks of me. If your "tactful" comment that you added was about waiting to listen to Cooks words till signing day, why did you even open the thread and add a comment (same comment) that refuted your claim?

Advertisement
Honestly, Cook will name 10 different teams every week who are recruiting him hard so wake me up on NSD

This guy gets it. Lay off Dalvin. Let him ”enjoy the process”.

In a way he's worst then Keef because at least with Keef you knew that FSU was the leader even when he was committed to us but Cook is talking about a different school every ****ing day.
He is not Keef at all people keep asking him question and he answers accordingly. Keef committed to Miami and then proceeded to visit every school he could get a ride to.

He visited some schools and never said a word of them again. Cook was "committed to Clemson and visited UM and UF and those are the only ones I remember off the bat. The only difference now then before is he hasn't decided to visited anywhere for a while but do you honestly think he won't visit another school? Please don't talk as a UF fan but as a realist

I think he will visits schools with his team and UF and that is it until officials. It is not just Cook people are going to have to convince they have to convince his Grandmother. The big question is where is Roland taking the Rockets this summer.

Honestly, Cook will name 10 different teams every week who are recruiting him hard so wake me up on NSD

This guy gets it. Lay off Dalvin. Let him ”enjoy the process”.

In a way he's worst then Keef because at least with Keef you knew that FSU was the leader even when he was committed to us but Cook is talking about a different school every ****ing day.
He is not Keef at all people keep asking him question and he answers accordingly. Keef committed to Miami and then proceeded to visit every school he could get a ride to.

FAU trip was hysterical.

I mean wasn't his father a troll too? Didnt his dad say something like " The plan is for Keith to sign with one of the Florida schools"? This was while he was committed to Miami

Cook will visit Miami multiple times before NSD. Don't think we get him but with his brother on campus it would be naive to think he won't visit or that Miami is out.

Keef was a troll fueled by idiot fans who got emotional with everything he said. I said for a while that it was funny that grown men were letting a dumbass 17 year old control them with every tweet he sent and that's what made him great

Advertisement
I don't want to call anyone a sister-****** until we prove we can catch them ******* their sisters there.

Nothing to get. His point is taken. Don't get your response though. Nothing tactful to add. SMH head that.

Ineptitude runs deep in you. I understand sarcasm, and the shot he made at my logic. Again, thanks for your ”tactful” response. Add something worth reading especially within context of the subject at hand instead of taking pot shots at me. End up looking salty for God knows what reason. Not a good look.

Lol I'm so worried about what a message board user thinks of me. If your "tactful" comment that you added was about waiting to listen to Cooks words till signing day, why did you even open the thread and add a comment (same comment) that refuted your claim?

What's tact?

Really dude? All I said is that this kid is all over the grid. Committed here one day, committed there another day, top ten one way one day, top ten another way another day. Most seem to get bent out of shape about every change he makes if it is not positive news for UM. What's so wrong with stating that?

Then your useless comment about me not getting ”it” was not needed at all. Lebowski and I said what we wanted to say. Your two cents were worth nothing at that point.

So, again, your input to the thread subject is still garbage. You have still yet to add anything to the thread, other than you piggy backing off of Lebowski's comment.

Seems like if folks on here don't agree with another, you reply something asinine and ”neg to bolivian”. Neg me red for all I care. Nut up and stand on your own two instead of attempting to internet lynch someone over a disagreement. I'm sure Lebowski could hold his own **** when he made his comments to me.

Advertisement
Regardless of where this kid ends up...I can't ******* wait to beat the **** out of loserville when they come to the acc

Advertisement
I've never heard of a player committing more than three times. I wonder if Cook will make it to four. I have no ****in idea if we will be able to land him, we have a lot of advantages but this kid is all over the place. Hes always good for some laughs though.

Maybe I missed the third but I thought his only committments have been Clemson and UF?

I've never heard of a player committing more than three times. I wonder if Cook will make it to four. I have no ****in idea if we will be able to land him, we have a lot of advantages but this kid is all over the place. Hes always good for some laughs though.

Maybe I missed the third but I thought his only committments have been Clemson and UF?

USC, then Miami

Advertisement

No there hasn't been theres been smoke he's close to flipping to Bama. Who knows if he might flip or not on a USC or Bama visit.

USC, then Miami

Huh? He never committed to either of these, no?

USC, then Miami

Huh? He never committed to either of these, no?

Pecos is channeling his inner crystal ball...so to speak.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back