Moar Dalvin Cook Recruitment Lulz

D

deleted3746

-Benedict ****obal and Trafaggot Robinson were at his practice recently
-UF@g and the sister ****ers are after him the hardest
-The sister ****ers are telling him to be part of the tradition of playing as a freshman and graduating
-The sister ****ers produce a lot of backs and Cook likes that
-Cook is solid to UF@g, but is open to a couple schools
-UF@g, the sister ****ers, Loserville, and USC are the schools he is open to
-Says Loserville jumped off with a bunch of Miami guys
-Says USC would be great..playing ball out west and having fun, loves Reggie Bush
-Planning on camping this summer but not sure where
-Only OV planned is to UF@g
-sister ****ers coming on strong

http://florida.247sports.com/Articl...r-Florida-5-star-RB-commit-Dalvin-Cook-132237

Advertisement
124.jpg

-Benedict ****obal and Trafaggot Robinson were at his practice recently
-UF@g and the sister ****ers are after him the hardest
-The sister ****ers are telling him to be part of the tradition of playing as a freshman and graduating
-The sister ****ers produce a lot of backs and Cook likes that

-Cook is solid to UF@g, but is open to a couple schools
-UF@g, the sister ****ers, Loserville, and USC are the schools he is open to
-Says Loserville jumped off with a bunch of Miami guys
-Says USC would be great..playing ball out west and having fun, loves Reggie Bush
-Planning on camping this summer but not sure where
-Only OV planned is to UF@g
-sister ****ers coming on strong

http://florida.247sports.com/Articl...r-Florida-5-star-RB-commit-Dalvin-Cook-132237
LAFF LAFF LAFF

i highly doubt were not recruiting him as hard as bama (unless he means $$$ hard)

Advertisement
I know some people might not click the link since it is usually behind the pay wall I know I typically dont but it is a free story

Advertisement
wow him and lane are on the opposite sides of the spectrum, lane is every update like...everyones even, I'm gonna visit a lot of schools, I'm gonna announce on signing day, cook is like all over the place one day miami is pushing for him, the next day he shut down his recruitment, then he likes loserville...lol

loserville is where u go if your grades are so bad even FSU wont take you. its last step before Marshall

I've never heard of a player committing more than three times. I wonder if Cook will make it to four. I have no ****** idea if we will be able to land him, we have a lot of advantages but this kid is all over the place. Hes always good for some laughs though.

Advertisement
2 things:

1) I know this gets mentioned alot....but it really is too early to get all bent out of shape for this. Still have to get through a football season, coaching turnover, and of course....the inevitable official visits and in home visits by coaches. All of these things makes a tremendous impact on where a kid signs.

2) Having said that, whether or not Miami returns to greatness will be determined on our ability to stack DL and OL with talent. Yes, superstar WR's and RBs are great, but its the freaks of nature in the trenches that wins dem rangs. I'll be more hurt losing guys like Valentine, Clark, etc.

Advertisement
Would be nice to have Cook, but we need DTs more. O is looking good for the next couple years. We just need one of this year's backs to pan out so Duke doesn't wear out. Yearby will be in next year and the duo will be great. That said, it would be nice to have Cook too. If only to keep him from others--that is Bama's method, get all the backs so other can't have them.

Advertisement
Back