Moar Dalvin Cook Recruitment Lulz

Advertisement
Wake me up on Signing Day with this kid. Not interested in anything he says until then.

Advertisement
Wake me up on Signing Day with this kid. Not interested in anything he says until then.

You came to the right place

I sure did. Hoping common sense would rub off on some folks on here. We are spoiled having this many commits this early, and it is creating a sense of entitlement among us because of it. These kids aren't even seniors yet.

Let it play out boys, hanging on every word a kid like Dalvin says is a little petty right now being so far away from Signing Day. All I'm saying. Have we learned nothing from the Keith Bryant, Alex Collins type situations? I know those are extreme examples, hopefully you see my point.

I sure did. Hoping common sense would rub off on some folks on here. We are spoiled having this many commits this early, and it is creating a sense of entitlement among us because of it. These kids aren't even seniors yet.

Let it play out boys, hanging on every word a kid like Dalvin says is a little petty right now being so far away from Signing Day. All I'm saying. Have we learned nothing from the Keith Bryant, Alex Collins type situations? I know those are extreme examples, hopefully you see my point.

Cane Lock

Cane Lock

Lol. We'll see. I hope you are right.

Advertisement

Cane Lock

Smfh that you don't get it

Cane Lock

Nothing to get. His point is taken. Don't get your response though. Nothing tactful to add. SMH......

Cane Lock

Nothing to get. His point is taken. Don't get your response though. Nothing tactful to add. SMH head that.

No you really didnt get it. & You still wont get it.

/ Your info on Cook was so "tactful" btw I appreciate it

Advertisement
Honestly, Cook will name 10 different teams every week who are recruiting him hard so wake me up on NSD

This guy gets it. Lay off Dalvin. Let him ”enjoy the process”.

In a way he's worst then Keef because at least with Keef you knew that FSU was the leader even when he was committed to us but Cook is talking about a different school every ******* day.

Cane Lock

Nothing to get. His point is taken. Don't get your response though. Nothing tactful to add. SMH head that.

No you really didnt get it. & You still wont get it.

/ Your info on Cook was so "tactful" btw I appreciate it

Ineptitude runs deep in you. I understand sarcasm, and the shot he made at my logic. Again, thanks for your ”tactful” response. Add something worth reading especially within context of the subject at hand instead of taking pot shots at me. End up looking salty for God knows what reason. Not a good look.

Advertisement
Honestly, Cook will name 10 different teams every week who are recruiting him hard so wake me up on NSD

In a way he's worst then Keef because at least with Keef you knew that FSU was the leader even when he was committed to us but Cook is talking about a different school every ****ing day.

Exactly, some have learned nothing from last recruiting cycle. He is Keith-like.

Love the kid's ability and would love him in the fold for this recruiting class, but I'm quickly seeing his way of doing things, and refuse to be done in by him and his static list of favorites.

In a way he's worst then Keef because at least with Keef you knew that FSU was the leader even when he was committed to us but Cook is talking about a different school every ****ing day.
He is not Keef at all people keep asking him question and he answers accordingly. Keef committed to Miami and then proceeded to visit every school he could get a ride to.

He is not Keef at all people keep asking him question and he answers accordingly. Keef committed to Miami and then proceeded to visit every school he could get a ride to.

He visited some schools and never said a word of them again. Cook was "committed to Clemson and visited UM and UF and those are the only ones I remember off the bat. The only difference now then before is he hasn't decided to visited anywhere for a while but do you honestly think he won't visit another school? Please don't talk as a UF fan but as a realist

FAU trip was hysterical.

Advertisement
Back