Mizzou

Some of you are dumb as ****...you do realize UGA is without two rb's one of which is on the level of Duke and their 3 WR's! With all that said it's only a 8point game going into the Fourth in Mizzou territory.

UGA is legit and I rarely say that.

To make it comparable, would Miami win vs Va Tech (ranked 24) with Duke and Crawford out along with Coley, Hurns and Dorsett? It'll be hella close like this is.

Advertisement
They're overrated because they're still at 7 with all of their offense hurt.

And the results are obvious. We saw this last week. Defense sucks, offense is hampered.

Exactly. You are what you put on the field, not what you might be without injuries.

Real life.

Some of you are dumb as ****...you do realize UGA is without two rb's one of which is on the level of Duke and their 3 WR's! With all that said it's only a 8point game going into the Fourth in Mizzou territory.

To make it comparable, would Miami win vs Va Tech (ranked 24) with Duke and Crawford out along with Coley, Hurns and Dorsett? It'll be hella close like this is.

Plus Mizzou is corched by Pinkel! That guy is the definition of a corch!

That 3rd down pass interference call is going to end up being the swing in this game. Completely changed the outcome.

Advertisement

///UGA undergrad

Advertisement
Well, at least Georgia still has UF and GA Tech on the docket.

JFC Mizzou is not good at all.

You've been watching football long enough to know you can't do the could've, would've, should've. It either happens or it doesn't. I thought Mizzou wouldn't try to get cute and keep doing what was working.

LMAO, Mizzou QB got outside everyone and just decided to run out of bounds rather than up the field for a 10 yard gain.

Guy has to be hurt.

With that backup QB in Mizz will more than likely lose now. The defense is not energized like they were earlier in the game.

Advertisement
I dont trust Mizzou or the refs, this actually might help us long term Mizzou losing. No way this banged up UGA team makes it through their schedule without another L.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back