Mizzou

Advertisement
Seems that way. UGA is overrated though and they have their 5 best offensive weapons (outside Murray) out for this game.

Mizzou is underrated that's a good football team. They were good in the Big 12.

Last season the ONLY reason they didn't shock the SEC was injuries. They could've had a TAMU type entrance. But Franklin and Josey were injured. Look and Franklin's 2011 season. That boy was for real. Now he's fully healthy and Josey is fully healthy and that offense is rolling.

Last year UGA-MIZ and BAMA-MIZ were closer games than the scoreboard indicated. It's just that Bama and UGA pulled away late.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Friendly reminder that the pollsters though UGA was better than every single team in the country besides the top 6, including ten undefeated teams.

Also, can't wait to see Mizzou jump from 25 to 7.

Advertisement
UGA is without Gurley............

Mizzou would've won with Gurley lol. Gurley not stopping Mizz offense.

Gurley would have gashed Mizzou like he does everybody else,
in turn UGA puts up more points, and they would control the clock also. UGA is very one dimensional right now, and it is hurting them....

You're right but I think they still would lose because of the WR losses. Those were bigger losses to me. At the same time Mizz is not a bad team. These two went toe to toe last year until the 3rd.....
If Mizzou wins will people say "Mizzou didn't win Georgia lost because of injury." Well no one made those excuses for Mizzou last season. I'm just saying they aren't as bad as people think they are.

Last edited:
UGA is without Gurley............

Mizzou would've won with Gurley lol. Gurley not stopping Mizz offense.

Gurley would have gashed Mizzou like he does everybody else,
in turn UGA puts up more points, and they would control the clock also. UGA is very one dimensional right now, and it is hurting them....

I don't know. I think they still would lose because of the WR losses. Those were big to me.

Gurley is an AA, probably best RB in the country. Not only that but they lost Marshall to injury, their run game is a bunch of true freshmen that are nowhere as good or talented. Think us losing Duke and Crawford, except Marshall is way better than Crawford. We knew this UGA defense sucked, it was their offense that made that team go, well it becomes very difficult when your best player is out......

Advertisement
Back