Mitchell Agude (DE transfer) puts UM in his Top 4 (COMMITS)

Agude is from Corona, a pretty tough area in Riverside County. Same HS as Blake Barnett, the 5 star QB originally signed by Saban. Think Barnett ended up going to a number of schools after Bama (when he lost the starting job to Hurts).

Advertisement
Is he a guy that’d be penciled in at one of the end spots if he were to choose us?
Good question... He seems a bit light kinda like Harvey but has the skills to get after the QB. He can help us but we still need a true DE that can set the edge as well.

Advertisement
Is he a guy that’d be penciled in at one of the end spots if he were to choose us?
Yup.

Whoever we add at DE from the Portal walks in as the starter.

Harvey right now is the projected starter at Weak Side & on the Strong Side it’s basically been Chantz in camp & once Roberts gets back healthy they’ll be battle for that spot.

So if we add Agude or if we make a run a Dar’jarri Coleman whichever one of the two starts immediately the day they hit Greentree. Because as of now, we only have unproven question marks at DE, we have pretty much just Harvey whose shown some flashes but not been consistent & a bunch of guys who have a lot to prove, any experienced vet gets the Strong side job without a fight.

Advertisement
Yup.

Whoever we add at DE from the Portal walks in as the starter.

Harvey right now is the projected starter at Weak Side & on the Strong Side it’s basically been Chantz in camp & once Roberts gets back healthy they’ll be battle for that spot.

So if we add Agude or if we make a run a Dar’jarri Coleman whichever one of the two starts immediately the day they hit Greentree. Because as of now, we only have unproven question marks at DE, we have pretty much just Harvey whose shown some flashes but not been consistent & a bunch of guys who have a lot to prove, any experienced vet gets the Strong side job without a fight.
I see a DE when I watch Moultrie play football

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not sure how this guy sees Kevin Steele and Charlie strong running the defense in south beach and says “no”
Maybe because they will be running the defense in Coral Gables.

I've never understood the fascination some people have of insisting on using South Beach as a reference point instead of saying Coral Gables when talking Hurricanes football.

Must be a 407 thing....

Good question... He seems a bit light kinda like Harvey but has the skills to get after the QB. He can help us but we still need a true DE that can set the edge as well.
That will be Elijah Roberts.

We need guys to get at the qb...If Harvey aint up on his sh*t a guy like this will eat his food. Harvey disappointed me last year had high hopes for him.
Bring in this kid to get after the qb.

Maybe because they will be running the defense in Coral Gables.

I've never understood the fascination some people have of insisting on using South Beach as a reference point instead of saying Coral Gables when talking Hurricanes football.

Must be a 407 thing....
What a dumb comment. Do you think south beach is not frequented by students? Is south beach closer than where he’s currently located?

It’s 25 minutes away, is that not close enough of a reference point for me to use for you?

Clearly I know the campus is not located on south beach, but you’re being mighty petty

Advertisement
Back