Mitchell Agude (DE transfer) puts UM in his Top 4 (COMMITS)

Maskoff407

Recruit
Hadn’t heard his name before, but looks like Miami is working him to commit. Very interesting take by the staff. Just watched his highlights… he’s fast!! And relentless. Kinda remind me of the kid we missed out on that transferred to fsu instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
“A second-team All-Pac-12 selection by conference coaches last season, Agude played through an early season leg injury to finish with 54 tackles, including 6½ tackles for loss and two sacks. His four forced fumbles led the team and he ranked No. 12 nationally with 0.33 forced fumbles per game.”

Advertisement
Over true freshmen? An All-Conference player? Yes.

Well, I didn't do my homework lol.

Edit: I mean, I hope he had a lot of hurries:
1645587527184.png

Advertisement
We are banking on True freshmen walking in and taking starting spot 🤦🏾‍♂️. Rousseau to Phillips to meh.

Harvey and Chantz are the starters, obviously.

But do you want this guy to get burn over the freshman? Mind you, Njalik and Cyrus are not normal freshman & Moss is an EE.

I'm not hating on the guy. Mario has apparently offered him and that carries weight. I just don't want to see a one year rental player get more burn than a more talented freshman.

But do you want this guy to get burn over the freshman? Mind you, Njalik and Cyrus are not normal freshman & Moss is an EE.
Again I’m not sure how you turn a kid like this away, you’re talking like Harvey and Chantz lit the world on fire last year. We need help at De and a grown man one year rental I’m fine with

Last edited:
Advertisement
Again I’m not sure how you turn a kid like this away, you’re taking like Harvey and Chantz lit the world on fire last year. We need help at De and a grown man one year rental I’m fine with

He would be a good depth piece and it looks like he has upside.

All I'm saying is I want to develop our own. It gets tiring relying on the TP every year.

I'm not hating on the guy. Mario has apparently offered him and that carries weight. I just don't want to see a one year rental player get more burn than a more talented freshman.
My point was that we went from back to back 1st rounders to maybe 1 guy on defense is draftable. Harvey and Chantz have flashed occasionally but neither should have a spot locked up.

Advertisement
Bruhhh… he’s a grown man, that’s been productive at a P5 program. Would he start over 18yr olds kids? **** yea. If we can get him, he’s a take.

I'm with you.

And we need the depth because I just checked the roster and we have 4 experienced edges next year including the new transfers Lichty & Moultrie.

But isn't it intriguing to think what Mario and his staff could do with that scholarship? They could use that scholarship on an 18 year old with upside. & there may be more value in that being Mario is here for the long haul. That's all.

Its not about who any of us want to get burn. Its not about who you or I want to see get pt over Moss and Kelly. Bring him in and let the coaches decide who gets burn. That's what they get paid to do and right now we have some of the best and most experienced in the business making those decisions. So yes definitely bring him in and if he gets beaten out he gets beaten out. I don't understand why any of this would even be debatable.

Last edited:
He would be a good depth piece and it looks like he has upside.

All I'm saying is I want to develop our own. It gets tiring relying on the TP every year.
This is a very understandable point of view but you must remember that we are at the very beginning of this entire adventure with this staff and the whole new UM commitment to football. The elite players will come and they will be developed. Right now however we have holes in this defensive roster both in terms of starters and in depth so Mario and Co are using every resource available to them in order to upgrade our talent.

Advertisement
Back