Missouri seniors free to transfer...

Advertisement
So you’re turning down a kid who hands down would be the best player on this defense because we “have enough bodies”...and you’re calling the people who are questioning your really dumb logic clowns? So you’ll turn down DeMarkus Acy who’ll easily be the best CB we have down because we have enough bodies?
You must really struggle with reading. I clearly listed CB as position of need so why in the would I say reject Acy?

To adress the main issue: Getting a DT is more of a luxury than it is a need right now, whereas DE, OL, and CB all have depth issues and are areas of need right now to me. That's the initial point I was trying to make. You can refer to my 1st post and see that.

You must really struggle with reading. I clearly listed CB as position of need so why in the would I say reject Acy?

To adress the main issue: Getting a DT is more of a luxury than it is a need right now, whereas DE, OL, and CB all have depth issues and are areas of need right now to me. That's the initial point I was trying to make. You can refer to my 1st post and see that.
What do you mean? We have the bodies at CB...I mean as long as you have bodies right?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kelly Bryant won’t transfer. The only team he would be able to participate in Spring Training would be Mizzou.

Advertisement
Kelly Bryant won’t transfer. The only team he would be able to participate in Spring Training would be Mizzou.

Just because he's publically saying he won't transfer doesn't mean much. If Martell can't get a waiver, I'd feel 1000% more comfortable with Bryant at QB over anyone on the rooster.

Just because he's publically saying he won't transfer doesn't mean much. If Martell can't get a waiver, I'd feel 1000% more comfortable with Bryant at QB over anyone on the rooster.

Why would he leave? He knows Mizzou isnt a playoff team and he might sit out the bowl game anyways.

He chose Mizzou to be able to showcase himself for the NFL. I doubt he goes anywhere, especially since he can only do Spring ball at Mizzou

Why would he leave? He knows Mizzou isnt a playoff team and he might sit out the bowl game anyways.

He chose Mizzou to be able to showcase himself for the NFL. I doubt he goes anywhere, especially since he can only do Spring ball at Mizzou

I’ll never understand why Bryant chose Missouri over Auburn, unless the kid is really there to get a Masters degree.

Nothing about their football program is better than Auburn ... Except they have a much easier schedule next season.

Him not taking the 2nd chance to select Auburn means the kid was likely sitting out the bowl game, anyway ... Assuming they qualified. So, the bowl ban doesn’t matter.

Advertisement
DT Terry Beckner from East STL is definitely a Senior we should look at if he's interested.

Not Seniors, but if S Tyree Gillespie from Ocala or OG Tre'Vour Wallace-Simms from East STL were also interested in transferring they'd be solid additions for depth next year.
I was a big fan Tyree coming out of high school. Vanguard should have used him more at RB imo.

Just go away. Let’s leave open roster spots so when we have injuries, we have fewer backups to go with. Makes a lot of fūcking sense.

Again you were one of those fungus trolls that locked on when things were going bad, and like a bad fungus we can’t seem to get rid of you
Take the fungus fishing in the blue sea.sorry forget throw fungus in the ocean would cause another dead area zone.

What is really ironic is that Missouri is one of the least dirty programs in the $EC (not saying they are angels, just not on $EC West/UGA/UF type scale), and they are the ones the NCAA nails.
NCAA ain’t stupid, got to throw somebody as a lamb!!!

Advertisement
Back