Missouri seniors free to transfer...

Manny about to add a another starter or 2? As Somekne else mentioned, good thing we aren’t at 85.
They have to have an olineman or cb we who could start/get meaningful minutes.
Sources???

Advertisement
DT Terry Beckner from East STL is definitely a Senior we should look at if he's interested.

Not Seniors, but if S Tyree Gillespie from Ocala or OG Tre'Vour Wallace-Simms from East STL were also interested in transferring they'd be solid additions for depth next year.
We have enough bodies at DT, get me an OL, DE, and a CB. Hit on those positions, now we're in business.

DT Terry Beckner from East STL is definitely a Senior we should look at if he's interested.

Not Seniors, but if S Tyree Gillespie from Ocala or OG Tre'Vour Wallace-Simms from East STL were also interested in transferring they'd be solid additions for depth next year.
As a dude who has followed ESTL since 2008, these guys are legit. I’d be down to take those two guys.

Demarkus Acy is plug and play at CB as well. Tyree Gillespie is a no and Terry will be a senior.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We have enough bodies at DT, get me an OL, DE, and a CB. Hit on those positions, now we're in business.
Really? We have an instant impact game changer at DT? I’m still confused that Terry didn’t declare.

My lord...stack chips.

Just go away. Let’s leave open roster spots so when we have injuries, we have fewer backups to go with. Makes a lot of fūcking sense.

Again you were one of those fungus trolls that locked on when things were going bad, and like a bad fungus we can’t seem to get rid of you
Couldn't have said it better myself. Hopefully the Canes roll next year and this idiot hits the road for good.

Advertisement
Other then Acy idk who else would come here snd be a starter here while they can transfer to another good team with a better depth chart

Really? We have an instant impact game changer at DT? I’m still confused that Terry didn’t declare.

My lord...stack chips.
This is why reading comprehension is important. I clearly stated "WE have enough bodies". I was referring to depth, I never posted about us having "game changers" on the DL. Some of you guys live on here to say A person is wrong. 🤡🤡

This is why reading comprehension is important. I clearly stated "WE have enough bodies". I was referring to depth, I never posted about us having "game changers" on the DL. Some of you guys live on here to say A person is wrong. 🤡🤡
So you’re turning down a kid who hands down would be the best player on this defense because we “have enough bodies”...and you’re calling the people who are questioning your really dumb logic clowns? So you’ll turn down DeMarkus Acy who’ll easily be the best CB we have down because we have enough bodies?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back