Missouri seniors free to transfer...

theibisrules

Senior
Just go away. Let’s leave open roster spots so when we have injuries, we have fewer backups to go with. Makes a lot of fūcking sense.

Again you were one of those fungus trolls that locked on when things were going bad, and like a bad fungus we can’t seem to get rid of you
Lmao @fungus troll....i was weak after reading that.

BeastMode

Junior
I’ll never understand why Bryant chose Missouri over Auburn, unless the kid is really there to get a Masters degree.

Nothing about their football program is better than Auburn ... Except they have a much easier schedule next season.

Him not taking the 2nd chance to select Auburn means the kid was likely sitting out the bowl game, anyway ... Assuming they qualified. So, the bowl ban doesn’t matter.
Maybe he thinks he will be developed better by Mizzou staff instead of that bum Malzahn who runs a gimmick offense that doesn’t prepare QB’s for the NFL.

lurk

Recruit
Here we go again. Another teams garbage is better than our talent. Portal Kings. We have some clueless fans.
That you for your advice. How much time do you spend on our board versus the team you root for?

lurk

Recruit
Couldn't have said it better myself. Hopefully the Canes roll next year and this idiot hits the road for good.
Won't happen. Trolls for fun or hire just wait for an opportunity to snipe and cause discention. Don't feed him... Tag'em!