Missing Person Report Has Been Sent Out for Leonard Taylor

People said no big deal that Darrell Jackson and Jorden Miller transferred. They never registered on the stat sheet, made no splash plays so we won't miss them.

Well, this is what you get. Your main threat at DT is double teamed in all game long.
People also said we need to hit the portal and celebrated Gore bullying Temple and Bethune Cookman. The fact of the matter is DT coaching and recruiting has been meh.

Advertisement
People also said we need to hit the portal and celebrated Gore bullying Temple and Bethune Cookman. The fact of the matter is DT coaching and recruiting has been meh.
I have no argument with that. It's just that we have to separate recruiting and improving our roster from the play on the field with our current roster.

It seems like teams have figured out its gang bang time on LT. They're pulling a train on him and it's working. I'm not sure how you can coach around that. There's a reason why I feel that after QB, DT is the most important position on the team.

He’s better than he was he’s changed his body but, he needs a lot more work-

Last night they locked him up-

It’s frustrating because when he gets after he’s as good as anybody-

To me it’s his head does he want it enough or want to win like Bain?

I’ve said it for years until we’re good on the interior we will be average-When we play a team like UNC it’s awfully difficult to win-

They ran for over 290 yards-Game set match.

Their QB didn’t have a great night we pressured him well-

When he had to produce he did with those darts to that outstanding WR who was covered by Davis which was a huge mismatch.

I have no argument with that. It's just that we have to separate recruiting and improving our roster from the play on the field with our current roster.

It seems like teams have figured out its gang bang time on LT. They're pulling a train on him and it's working. I'm not sure how you can coach around that. There's a reason why I feel that after QB, DT is the most important position on the team.
When you have the same issues over and over and don't change your approach you deserve these results. LT is not bad hes just not what he was projected to be. Dominant DT dont just accept being double teamed.

Advertisement
When you have the same issues over and over and don't change your approach you deserve these results. LT is not bad hes just not what he was projected to be. Dominant DT dont just accept being double teamed.
Dominant DTs also have a competent DT next to them.

Entire D line is below average. Got ran over and dominated by a “soft” O line that included a guy who couldn’t play here.
I surprised no one has mentioned it, but I noticed in the 2nd qtr that UNC "dominated" UM when they went up tempo. We had no effective response and they marched down the field to tie the game. It even drew Guidry into that penalty out of frustration. Even though we got out of the half with a lead, I had a bad feeling.

It continued in the 3rd qtr on their second drive that made it a two-score game. Expect Clemson and anyone else with a pulse to exploit the same thing. We don't have the depth. We don't have the discipline to get substitution packages in and out quickly. We can get gassed if pushed to the edge.

Not even half the player GWIII was. Been saying LT is vastly overrated for 3 years. Without his 5 stars from high school, most of you would be calling him a JAG. Welcome to the dark side friends.

Advertisement
I surprised no one has mentioned it, but I noticed in the 2nd qtr that UNC "dominated" UM when they went up tempo. We had no effective response and they marched down the field to tie the game. It even drew Guidry into that penalty out of frustration. Even though we got out of the half with a lead, I had a bad feeling.

It continued in the 3rd qtr on their second drive that made it a two-score game. Expect Clemson and anyone else with a pulse to exploit the same thing. We don't have the depth. We don't have the discipline to get substitution packages in and out quickly. We can get gassed if pushed to the edge.
Clemson probably won’t have to go up tempo. They should be able to line up and physically man handle Miami. Both of their fronts are much better.

Clemson probably won’t have to go up tempo. They should be able to line up and physically man handle Miami. Both of their fronts are much better.
You could say the same thing about A&M but we were effective against them. There was something different about UNC.

You could say the same thing about A&M but we were effective against them. There was something different about UNC.
Nobody thought that about A&M’s O line. They are one of the worst in P5. A&M’s D line shut down our running game. The difference was TVD was really really good. If he’s not close to perfect, this team isn’t good enough to beat many P5 teams relying on the ground game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Entire D line is below average. Got ran over and dominated by a “soft” O line that included a guy who couldn’t play here.
In fairness the holding was ridiculous all night long. Obvious that UNC went with the “they’re not going to call all of them” tactic. As many as we’re called there could have been 5X that which were just as bad if not worse

In fairness the holding was ridiculous all night long. Obvious that UNC went with the “they’re not going to call all of them” tactic. As many as we’re called there could have been 5X that which were just as bad if not worse
They had 5 holding penalties accepted not sure this go to answer applies this week .

LT has 6 tackles and 1 sack .... on the entire season.

So first round?

I kid.

He's getting double teamed though.

On a serious note, there's no way in **** he doesn't come back next year. Hope he picks it up and can get drafted one day.

No. This was the best officiated game Miami has had all year.

Advertisement
Back