Minor King Update

Advertisement
Wishing him the best but hoping TVD or Garcia beat him out. Just not impressed with his arm or legs.
JFYI. King was the 11 best QB in college football in 2020, if he hadn’t had all them drops would probably have been top 5. That is with a brand new offense and no spring training. I get what you are saying though. But hey, we would have been 3-8 without him. He made a big difference. Best man plays right.

Wishing him the best but hoping TVD or Garcia beat him out. Just not impressed with his arm or legs.
The Fuck GIF by memecandy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can anyone provide examples of a player with a comparable injury to king, who returned within this projected timeframe and looked the same, if not better? Just looking for some more optimism for myself. Thank you
The most well known example of a super fast recovery from ACL surgery would probably be Adrian Peterson who was back to 100% only 6 months after surgery. That would be an extreme case though. The average for high level athletes is usually around 8-9 months for compete recovery and rehab.
Lmao how would that even be possible? TVD didnt look impressive at all when he got on the field and doesnt fit this system.
Seeing as how Lashlee purposely hand picked Jake Garcia and he’s much less of a runner than TVD, I’d say Lashlee’s system can work with all different types of quarterbacks. His quarterbacks at SMU and UCONN weren’t great runners either.

He handicapped the offense a bit. Look how it opened up with Perry. He’s an athlete who plays qb. He doesn’t have a great fee for position.
Can’t say that here. You know better.

The most well known example of a super fast recovery from ACL surgery would probably be Adrian Peterson who was back to 100% only 6 months after surgery. That would be an extreme case though. The average for high level athletes is usually around 8-9 months for compete recovery and rehab.

Seeing as how Lashlee purposely hand picked Jake Garcia and he’s much less of a runner than TVD, I’d say Lashlee’s system can work with all different types of quarterbacks. His quarterbacks at SMU and UCONN weren’t great runners either.
What about Amari rodgers

Advertisement
JFYI. King was the 11 best QB in college football in 2020, if he hadn’t had all them drops would probably have been top 5. That is with a brand new offense and no spring training. I get what you are saying though. But hey, we would have been 3-8 without him. He made a big difference. Best man plays right.
I don't think he gets an offseason again. If recovering I can't see him doing much during practice

Can anyone provide examples of a player with a comparable injury to king, who returned within this projected timeframe and looked the same, if not better? Just looking for some more optimism for myself. Thank you
Adrian Peterson. Hurt in December, I think, and then nearly broke the single-season rushing record in an MVP season.

Advertisement
I don't think he gets an offseason again. If recovering I can't see him doing much during practice
Yea I agree about the practice. I find it hard to believe he will be strong enough to go against Bama, we gonna find out in September.

Advertisement
Back