Minkah Fitzpatrick

Don't know the background of the kid but it seems as though his parents hold some cahones in his recruitment..with them going on an expensive roadtrip of schools like they are with him says something, wowing them could be a big step in getting em on an OV/maybe an early commitment.

Advertisement
Even though this kid is from
NJ and golden has great connections there I feel like this is gonna be a hard pull. I think golden and co can do it but it's gonna be tough. Landing this kid would be huge cuz he's a top flight corner and we would have battled off the likes of ohio state and Alabama to land him.

Minkah at the U today

348.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Girl to the right with the shades on looks like she has potential she gon make it cuzz

Edit..

She not gonna make it... I seen the light when I zoomed in still gotta get used to this note 3 smh

Minkah top ten in the country per rivals. Highest ranked legit target at this point. Ridley number 11.

Whoever came up with the idea of that statue is a genius. Every kid looking at the U, athletes or not has their picture taken there. Great PR move.

Advertisement
Advertisement
NJ and golden has great connections there I feel like this is gonna be a hard pull. I think golden and co can do it but it's gonna be tough. Landing this kid would be huge cuz he's a top flight corner and we would have battled off the likes of ohio state and Alabama to land him.

I'm sure most thought the same about Hester for most of the year. I'm not counting this kid out.

I'm sure most thought the same about Hester for most of the year. I'm not counting this kid out.

Nah. This is gonna be difficult.

Advertisement
Back