Minkah Fitzpatrick

Nash Williams

Freshman
2015 St. Peter's Prep (NJ) cornerback Minkah Fitzpatrick informed on Monday that he is planning on visiting Miami on Wednesday or Thursday.

This is part of a college road trip he is doing with his family. Minkah was at Georgia's junior day on Saturday. He was also at Florida State on Sunday and was at Florida today (Monday).

Advertisement
If we can get this guy that would be amazing, im going on the line and saying he will commit to us idk when but he will commit

Our 2015 DB haul would get an A+ if we were to land Minkah Fitzpatrick and then fill the rest of the available spots with great talent from our own backyard.

The importance of landing a five-star talent of Fitzpatrick's caliber, with the potential to develop into a lockdown boundary corner to take away No. 1 receivers, can't be understated.

Hope he has a great time during his visit.

Just curious as to what Golden and company are saying to the guys in NJ, that gets them to ink with Miami vs, what is said to the guys in SFLa.

It seems as if the out of towners are more receptive to coming to Miami, where as the locals seem to be more apt to leave Miami.

Advertisement
The way the weather has been in NJ this year hope he enjoys his trip to South Beach. He may never leave.

Seriously I can tell you this is PERFECT beach weather today and if it stays like this all week it may not be crazy to see us be his #1 choice by this time next Monday

We just need to make a big enough impression to get this kid here on a OV. Unless he is trying to commit somewhere soon.

Advertisement
Like our chances.

Golden is building a fence around NJ.

Al's a complicate and somewhat confused guy, he is building a fence but in the wrong area........

He;s got the most sources in NJ which always brings out studs so theres nothing wrong with what he's doing if he has a staff that can lockdown So Fla like Jimbo for example has at FSU or Muschump has with T-Rob

Want. Any & all elite DB's. Resurrect that "DB U" & "ATC" like Kiy Hester was talking 'bout.

That said, it's one thing for him to commit. Quite another for him to stay commited.

High School coaches have more of an influence on NJ recruits and Golden has built up valuable long term relations with those coaches since the beginning of his coaching career. Whereas Golden is only going on four years down here and still figuring out how to relate to local coaches and understand who has influence down here i.e. optimist football coaches, handlers or whoever with SoFla recruits

Just curious as to what Golden and company are saying to the guys in NJ, that gets them to ink with Miami vs, what is said to the guys in SFLa.

It seems as if the out of towners are more receptive to coming to Miami, where as the locals seem to be more apt to leave Miami.

Advertisement
Seriously I can tell you this is PERFECT beach weather today and if it stays like this all week it may not be crazy to see us be his #1 choice by this time next Monday

Didn't Ki Hester come down, take a look, ready to commit but needed to go home and talk to parents. Al needs to bring out all stops, we need guys likes this.

Advertisement

Didn't Ki Hester come down, take a look, ready to commit but needed to go home and talk to parents. Al needs to bring out all stops, we need guys likes this.

Basically yeah, his parents trusted him and I remember HG inboxing me telling me the day before or morning of his committment that all he had to do was go home and tell his parents whats up and then he'd announce and it happened. Jersey kids respond to this weather so they're for the most part easy and this time its with the parents so this can be huge

I think he's saying the same things to kids from NJ that he is with kids from Miami. The common theme in both situations Is that a lot of kids want to move away for college (I know I did). It's not always goldens fault when a recruit leaves Miami for school contrary to popular belief. Some kids just want a change of scenery

Advertisement
Back