Milo O.T.

"Every redshirt freshman who didn't get significant playing time this season needs to transfer". - CIS genius squad.

Advertisement
Milo transferring, means more room for the potential 4 or 5 star to be acquired, and opens up room for recruiting gains.........

Milo transferring, means more room for the potential 4 or 5 star to be acquired, and opens up room for recruiting gains.........

Right now we dont have an issue with available scholarships, we have an issue with depth. Let the kid develop. If he doesn't see the field till he is a redshirt senior, so be it.

Advertisement

Right now we dont have an issue with available scholarships, we have an issue with depth. Let the kid develop. If he doesn't see the field till he is a redshirt senior, so be it.

point well made, but with our depth issues it is crucial that we acquire talent players that can step in without a drop off in game performance. To sit and become a redshirt senior is a luxury we cannot afford.

Advertisement
I'm waiting on the ****** jokes. Where is rok?

I'm working on some.

It's really not hard

Like a ****** *****?

sorry. Too soon?

d8c2b3c81d2c82ef23a89a40c43741f485.jpg

Advertisement
Bar Setlo is gonna make you *** haters eat your kishkes. He'll be the next Jim Otto now that they've moved him to his proper position.

Advertisement
SMDH@these people attempting to entreat anti-Semitic comments on this site. No one cares what his race, religion, creed or color is. I just hope he becomes a good football player for UM.

When there are 4 and 5 star recruits lining up to get in here, we can afford to drop guys. Right now, numbers on the O-line are already pretty thin so telling a former 4 star tackle to kick rocks because he hasn't cracked the starting lineup in his first two seasons on campus is pretty ridiculous. I understand that Alabama does this sort of thing but Miami isn't anywhere near Alabama's talent and depth right now.

Advertisement
Back