Milo O.T.

I'm waiting on the ****** jokes. Where is rok?

I'm working on some.

It's really not hard

Like a ****** *****?

sorry. Too soon?

Pains me to name this one but...Ron Jeremy dude

hedgehog.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
They were testing him out at center during bowl practice

Were they using matzo balls? Rim shot! My attempt at a ****** joke. I really thought we got a steal in this kid, but I had totally forgotten about him when talking about the serious lack of depth on the OL. He must really not have it.

Not writing off these kids just yet. New OL coach, it takes a while sometimes. They had one offseason under Richt. Now it's grind time, get strong, get muscle, lose bad weight, eat a couple cows. Come back ready, because if you are not good after battling that DL in the spring and summer, then u need to leave.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Not writing off these kids just yet. New OL coach, it takes a while sometimes. They had one offseason under Richt. Now it's grind time, get strong, get muscle, lose bad weight, eat a couple cows. Come back ready, because if you are not good after battling that DL in the spring and summer, then u need to leave.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

You are who you are. If a kid had any talent, it'll show up freshman year. I don't believe that spring ball and an offseason in the weight room make much of a difference at all in 90 percent of cases these days

Some of these dudes just don't have it, and they're never going to

I don't blame the kids, I blame us for depending on untalented, unathletic prospects instead of going out there and recruiting quality

Advertisement
Back