Miles Jones & Anthony Schwartz 2018 ATHs, American Heritage

Advertisement
His Nike measurables from March 6, 2016--at American heritage Combine

Jones, Miles... 18.. RB.. American Heritage.. 5-8(H).. 167(W).. 4.68(40).. 4.04(SS).. 38(PB).. 38.1(vert).. 111.27(SPARQ Score)
short shutte-2nd fastest at the combine and vertical - in the top 10 are excellent

40s are all over the place in these combine and many will not run them. In this combine 70+ out of 276 chose not to run them.

Has not run track since 9th grade but posted very respectable times of 11.76--100m and 54.54--400m as a freshman. Kid should be 11.0 or possibly faster by now.
The 100m was run into a -1.1 mps headwind so actually 11.66 in a calm setting.

Even if needed/wanted lack of success at AH so far.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Miles was a straight beast at WPPO and I thought he was going to be a superstar once he got to HS but just seemed like he stopped growing once he got to 8th grade. Oh well if 2018 wasn't so stacked at wr I'd love to bring him in as an athlete to put in slot and use him like Hill for KC.

pretty much stopped reading after it said Heritage.

we dont have connections there.

Advertisement
Everything about American Heritage is un-American.

Until the cherry is popped over there, we ain't f#ckin!

What is the issue with the AH kids and Miami? Hiring Rumph should have helped immensely, but it doesn't look like it helped at all so far. Rumph is obviously a good coach, they won state titles under him, our CBs played really well this year, and it seems like the players like him. Do they have specific youth/7 on 7 coaches or handlers that feed their program and are negatively recruiting against us?

Someone with the the last name Schwartz is the south Florida track athlete of the year?

Advertisement
What is the issue with the AH kids and Miami? Hiring Rumph should have helped immensely, but it doesn't look like it helped at all so far. Rumph is obviously a good coach, they won state titles under him, our CBs played really well this year, and it seems like the players like him. Do they have specific youth/7 on 7 coaches or handlers that feed their program and are negatively recruiting against us?

All I know for sure after reading CIS is that none of it is Rumph's fault.

All I know for sure after reading CIS is that none of it is Rumph's fault.

:jordan: gotta love the mindless CIS noobs.

Rumph can coach. This board was full of people scared ****less of our CB situation last summer. We had an unproven Corn, a grad transfer special teams player, a totally untested sophomore, a true freshman, and a bunch of Fat Albert's rejects. They exceeded everyone's expectations. I'd say he did a great job coaching them up.

Advertisement
Rumph can coach. This board was full of people scared ****less of our CB situation last summer. We had an unproven Corn, a grad transfer special teams player, a totally untested sophomore, a true freshman, and a bunch of Fat Albert's rejects. They exceeded everyone's expectations. I'd say he did a great job coaching them up.

unproven corn???

He coached them up pretty solidly...but he had 2 seniors manning at corner...no matter how bad they were..they had experience. Corn elder was an all acc type player imo the year before.

Kids didnt go to American Heritage to play for Rumph. There was a windfall with University School and they were the private school kids that alot would be at uschool. USCHOOL coaches went to Heritage. He's not hated or anything, but it wasnt like he was a recruiter or a renown guy in the county or anything. **** they won this year with 1st year Pat Surtain and lost last year with a better team with Rumph at the helm.

Someone with the the last name Schwartz is the south Florida track athlete of the year?
[MENTION=5094]Notsince1985[/MENTION], This year Mike Epstein, next year Anthony Schwartz - we up

Epstein is fast as ****. Remember Jeremy Bloom? Mogul skiing guy, but WR for Colorado and the Eagles? Ran in the 4.3s in the 40. He was 1/2 ******. Fast Jews do exist. Few and far between.

Advertisement
Back