Miles Jones & Anthony Schwartz 2018 ATHs, American Heritage

Miles was a straight beast at WPPO and I thought he was going to be a superstar once he got to HS but just seemed like he stopped growing once he got to 8th grade. Oh well if 2018 wasn't so stacked at wr I'd love to bring him in as an athlete to put in slot and use him like Hill for KC.

I agree with you on the size comment but he was injured in 10th grade. His size has nothing to do with why he was quiet up until 11th grade. If you saw him play in person at all this season you wouldn't question how good he is. He's still the same kid from WPPO. Except now he can beat you at slot, running back and kick return. I don't hear the same comments about size when it comes to Shawn Shivers who is probably 3" shorter and far less versatile.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Selfishly, I Kind of don't want Schwartz to improve his track times too much. If he does, he's a bonafide olympic sprinter and he doesn't play football. Kid is a freak, thougg

Schwartz is special. He's definitely a future Olympian. Maybe he can do both football and track for 1-2 college seasons.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back